US agency says average cost of immigrant detention $119 per day : Swingers Discussion 2179671011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUS agency says average cost of immigrant detention $119 per day
TOPIC: US agency says average cost of immigrant detention $119 per day
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cut ALL aid to ILEGALS period. That sums it up.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

"I have told you before let the cuts run. I have no fear of them. But the first cuts that should be made are to the illegals not the american people. The illegals have not paid into our system so why should they get a reward from it?"

Because, they are here to stay and you must learn to accept this.

The superior argument you ought to be making isn't that that they ought not receive help entering college, but that all college aid ought to be cut or redistributed in a manner of the most deserving.

Deserving based upon

1) money their parents and the student can contribute, credit score of both.

2)classes the applicant desires to take (such as those careers which lead to good paying jobs of wages in excess of 30k starting or more.)

3) The high school records. (attendance, extra curricular activities, GPA, and the rate of improvement between the 9th grade and their 12th grade years.)

I am sure other factors can apply and would be open to discussing those factors.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
I have told you before let the cuts run. I have no fear of them. But the first cuts that should be made are to the illegals not the american people. The illegals have not paid into our system so why should they get a reward from it?

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

"I think we will survive this cut back just fine. So you have no response about illegals getting money before the AMERICAN people get help"

I gave you my response. This is the result of cut backs, of cutting the fat.

The military is too expensive to maintain, so we cut it.

Educating people so that they can grow someones economy and thus create jobs and competition grows prosperity and tax bases to one day pay for a big military again.

It is simple math.

As for the rest of those cuts you just posted... Again, that is the face of sequester, the face of choosing to not tax the wealthy for the wars they send our young men and women to fight... Wars against people who's lives are so hard that they wish for death and we as a civilized nation won't give to them in a high enough quantity to take the fight out of them.

Bad wars bankrupt nations, time to reduce the military by 50%. Leave all ships but the submarines and what support the sub fleet docked. Leave the air force's first strike and rapid response bombers and leave the ICBMs intact and funded.... Disband or reduce everything else to nearly nothing.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
I think we will survive this cut back just fine. So you have no response about illegals getting money before the AMERICAN people get help.

(Reuters) - The Pentagon unveiled a 2013 budget plan that would cut $487 billion in spending over the next decade by eliminating nearly 100,000 ground troops, mothballing ships and trimming air squadrons in a bid to create a smaller, agile force with a new strategic focus.

The size of the active-duty Army would be trimmed to 490,000 over five years from its wartime peak of 570,000 in 2010 and the size of the Marine Corps would fall to 182,000 from its high of about 202,000.

Military pay increases would begin to slow after two more years of growth, and fees would be increased on healthcare benefits for military retirees, those who served more than 20 years, both above and below the age of 65.

In addition, the Pentagon would:

- Delay development of a new ballistic missile submarine by two years.

- Eliminate six of the Air Force's tactical-air fighter squadrons and retire or divest 130 aircraft used for moving troops and equipment.

- Retire seven Navy cruisers and two smaller amphibious ships early, postpone the purchase of a big-deck amphibious ship by one year and postpone the planned purchase of a number of other vessels for several years.

- Eliminate two Army heavy brigades stationed in Europe and compensate by rotating U.S. based units into the region for training and exercises.

- Study the possibility of further reducing the size of U.S. nuclear arsenal.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Mark:

Ohhh, you said I'm not a true american. Get over your self inflated ego.

You wanted budget cuts, it cost less to educate illegals and make them contributing members of society than it does to repair broken soldiers and then educate them in something not relating to war.

Demanding budget cuts results in making real cuts and real cuts are cutting the military industrial complex. You do this by first disbanding the military. Don't like it? Tough.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Mark:

Ever hear of a smart phone? Yeah, they can connect to the internet and have a screen 3x2 inches.

As for oxygen thieves... That would be those who like you believe in exploiting people, destroying society by making everyone compete to such an extent that they see everyone else as an enemy and threat to their livelihoods.

You and the wealthy you protect are the thieves.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
So Robert you are saying to educate the illegals. Don't take away their APPLE to come here. But take away the APPLE for the AMERICAN people to better educate themselves.I just saw on the news that men who make lower wages live about 8 years less that men who make real money. Guess we won't be hearing your BS to much in your later years and the liberals will die out on their own. So I guess you all better enjoy it while you can.You are not a true AMERICAN. True AMERICANS will take care of their own before they hand over money to outsiders.You deserve to be were you are in the basement in the dark. Stay there and don't breed which I doubt there is much chance of that anyway.But if you did it would put another person on the government tit and we got enough of them already.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Your father is less than 10 feet from you??? Your mom is possibly less than seven feet depending on which side she is sitting. And your on a swingers site! FUCK! You are one sick fucking puppy. You have a college education do you not... How well did your college do for you? You have stated over and over it was a complete waist of resources. Your college did nothing for you! You are painting yourself to be a oxygen thief. With every breath you take you do nothing but steal oxygen. And do not ever even get close to a Boy Scout Troop. Not ever. Schools or anything. You are sick.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
rdy:

"No ASSHOLE you said Veterans ...." are damaged members of society. Are you that stupid? If if costs more money then you can count then every American should see that they get everything they need. When was the last time you visited a VA Hospital of even a Veterans Home. When was the last time you lead a troop of boy scouts to a cemetery to place American Flags on a Veteran's Grave. When was the last time you spent time with a Veteran who needed help? Your ignorance is unbelievable and I just hate ignorant people."

Besides me being a veteran (who the VA says that I have issues caused by war) My father sits not 10 feet from me, he is considered 80% disabled by war. He agrees with my statements that the war creates Veterans which are to varying degrees damaged and will continue to consume more resources to fix than they will contribute to society. (disabled vets are more dependant upon the government.)

There for if we reduce the reasons to join the military, by taking away the college benefits. We reduce the number of soldiers which will return from war damaged as we will no longer be able to fight any wars.

The loss of resources is slowed.

Meanwhile if we increase the number of educated (college education is educated... High school is simply the minimum), you increase the wealth of that individual and possibly the number of people employed in a industry which doesn't cost the government, but rather grows private business.

In tough economic times, we must prioritize money... And spending money on things that build, rather than things that destroy is a superior and more constructive use of our money.

The illegals are here to stay, we must accept this fact. The illegals count in numbers greater than 1%, another fact we must accept.

If you refuse to tax the most wealthy in this nation for more war, then war must come to an end... As all wars ought to do.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: US agency says average cost of immigrant detention $119 per day