US agency says average cost of immigrant detention $119 per day : Swingers Discussion 217967
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUS agency says average cost of immigrant detention $119 per day
TOPIC: US agency says average cost of immigrant detention $119 per day
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
That's over $40,000 per year per detainee!!! What the fuck are they doing, feeding them steaks??? Talk about bureaucracy!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, there's just NO way to cut 2% from the Federal Budget.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
rdy:

"You're SO FULL OF SHIT. They put that in writing did they, as the reason or is that your SIFI mind wondering tripping all over your make believe?"

In a way of speaking, yes. They listed the reasons that my father wasn't mentally damaged. Some of which included a stable home life, not divorced, no criminal record dating from his deployment, no history of acted upon violence, he holds a job and hasn't had to go from one job to another.

In short. My father does what is expected of anyone. He goes to work, suffers in pain, pops pills given to him by the VA to keep him calm and then the VA turns around and says that you aren't mentally screwed up.

I am sorry, but any man who has had to hold close a buddies wounds as they died, anyone who's lost a buddy in a burning Humvee, and generally lost three friends in three months of war will have some form of mental damage.

If not, then you went to war mentally damaged and the military accepted you as such and should pay anyway.

These rulings are bullshit, but that is what the system has thrown at us, we are challenging it.

If you think this is bad, you should have seen what I saw on CNN last night. Their segment about what the army is trying to do with our troops by bypassing the bodies natural warning system (pain) and allowing you to use your body despite it being damaged.

CNN might have screwed over a sergeant by filming him bending over and touching his toes for the first time in years. How did he do this? acupuncture to relieve the pain.

That is like punching out the warning light on your dash board and saying that the engine oil is fine.

According to my father, the VA doesn't always test you on physical damage, but on your range of motion without pain. (thus award you for that)

This is a bad sign in my view as the VA and army will begin to use acupuncture to bypass the pain. When acupuncture fails to help anymore, they will blame it on something else... "Oh you fell down at some point cleaning your home..."

It is total bull shit Army is trying to do to get around the system and not have to pay for the soldiers for their damages.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7480 posts)
Without a doubt...Robert though, finds fitness and staying fit quite important. He's no twinkie inhaler, certainly not 'swigger' of Coors light kegs :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Did you ever wonder if they are related?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17024 posts)
LOL! Sentence of the day award!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
"it's just a STUPIS mind."

If Frank can figure out how to get somebody 100% disability, I'm not sure why Bobby can't.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17024 posts)
SIFI mind is a horrible thing to waste, right up there with YFI and intellegent finger!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
The perfect example of the workings of the liberal mind.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
So many thoughts and wasted words on wothless piece of crap!

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
rdy:

What on earth makes you think we aren't? You speak without understanding or knowledge. 9/10 of the waiting period is the fact that we are working with three agencies of the government.

The VA, the medical review board in Virginia and his unit which until the last month refused to accept both the VA and the medical review boards demands to medical retire my father from duty.

Short answer is that the medical review board won't accept his PTSD as server enough to be 100%. His back damage (x-rays conformed) COPD (test conformed) and hearing (they gave this to him) Gave him the 80%.

Why can't he get PTSD? Because he hasn't been arrested for violence, he has been able to disengage when angered, and he doesn't pick fights. Basically until he becomes a criminal and it is attributed to a mental break... He won't get 100% disability. Doesn't mean we aren't working on it. One step at a time, one battle at a time.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7480 posts)
Robert:

The belief that you need a college education to have a well-paying and rewarding job is quickly fading. A four-year degree definitely has its benefits in the business world, but it’s not the only path to a successful career.

and…

“…according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), eight of the 10 fastest-growing occupations through 2014 don’t require a bachelor’s degree. And these jobs, which include health technology, plumbing, firefighting and automotive repair, are less vulnerable to outsourcing. After all, if a fire breaks out, you need the fire department to be a few blocks away, not halfway around the world.”

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: US agency says average cost of immigrant detention $119 per day