US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats : Swingers Discussion 2166411081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUS Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   81 to 90 of 138   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess the correct term for Obama would be: biracial adj. 1. Of, for, or consisting of members of two races. 2. Having parents of two different races.

So I guess we are still waiting on a Real Black man to be president.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Jimmy:

For the record.

1) I do not agree with the right on more guns = more safety.

2) Despite 3d printing, I believe in mandatory background checks and mental health screenings for everyone who wishes to own a weapon. (mental health is a repeat process every 4 or so years)

3) I believe that our crime rate is so high, because the people both in this nation and commuting the crimes have lost a sense of self. They exist, but for no greater reason than that they were born... What use does such a person have for civilization? None. So they eat their own for personal wealth through the only means they know how... The point of a gun.

More and more often, gang members must bloody themselves to belong to a gang. This is why innocent girls, innocent people are shot... People without gang affiliations have no one to avenge them but the police... There for they are fair game, no gang retaliation and the gang you just joined has dirt on you, so your loyalty is secured.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
We are not mad about the first Black president. The US still has not had a Black president. He is a president of mixed race. How can people say he is Black when he has as much White in him as he does Black. I can't wait to hear the answers to this one.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
America has 88.8 guns per every 100 citizens by the last count I read. That's more than any other nation by what statisticians call 'a shit ton'. We're also somewhere around 200 out of 207 on the list of "most intentional homicides". As in, 199 countries out of 207 have less intentional homicides than us.

So we have the most guns, yet nearly the most intentional homicides. By pure broad-stroke logic(the only kind anyone seems interested in anymore), more guns =/= safety.

What's that, you say? It's a complicated issue and you have to look at all the facts and other weapons and study the many ways guns can kill in order to develop a more reasoned and complex understanding? But THAT is the kind of liberal newspeak the gungrabber commy nazis are using!

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Oh, and I've predicted here before:

The republican party will split by excreting the tea baggers.

Looks like that.'s closer than ever these days....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
"Lott's finding are a statistical joke"

So is the OP....

PP, you do realize that all the righties have left are distortions and lies, don't you? That's why I just taunt them now, they are not worth trying to educate with facts, they just don't WANT to know.

I'm waiting patiently for the old guard republicans to finally wrest control back from their failed science experiments (tea baggers) and get on with the job of actually governing.

Yes, they actually used to do that fairly well, before they were blinded by overwhelming racism for the first black president....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
" The Democrat party gave America slavery, secession, segregation..."

No kidding? Demons and dragons indeed.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
From Demons by Imagine Dragons, “When your dreams all fail and the one you hailed was the worst of all; you want to hide the truth. This mess you made. This is where your demons hide. This is your kingdom come.”

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
But you see it DOES matter...where are you more safe? A metro area of 6 million that had 400 murders, or a city of 50,000 that had 90? (the question is rhetorical) NONE of this BTW, explains away the FACT that if you toss out DC, NY and Chicago, the OTHER 12 cities on your unscientific list have CCW, lax gun regulations but are STILL lead the nation in violent crime....simple answer...more guns = less crime is nonsense BTW....the 500 murders in Chicago in 2012 you NRA types like to tout, came AFTER the rescinding of the hand gun ban...big surprise huh?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Well maybe I should have been more specific no handguns. It does not matter if you look at it per 100,000. The point is they have very strict gun laws. So does NYC and they top the list with total number of killings.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   81 to 90 of 138   End
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats