US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats : Swingers Discussion 2166411061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUS Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   61 to 70 of 138   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey 8 no it just parted for a little bit. Should have spent some time reading the book instead of rolling joints

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Yeah right, and the Mediterranean dried up to allow this northward migration from Africa."

No, but the Red Sea did for Charleston Heston, was it?

Would have been worth admission to watch "Moses" do it live....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
Oh...but it's mayor was qualified to be one PTSD episode away for being POTUS huh?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Hey get it right it's a town. And we have 3172 people here. Most of the people carry weapons a lot of them carry open not concealed crime rate is almost 0. Hell most of us don't even lock our doors when we leave the house.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Being president is not a job for a community organizer"

But it's a job for a mayor of a city of 3000? LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Why are we not called just people"

Because of racists like you vacl4

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
So PP if we all have the some of the same blood in us then why do we names for people of a different race. Why are we not called just people. Get a grip. In the old days people that were truly black would call Obama a Red Bone or High Yellow. And I heard this from older black people I grew up with. They were the age of my parents born in the late 1920's early 1930's.The fact is Obama is as much WHITE AS HE IS BLACK no matter how you want to twist it to make yourself right.The fact is I don't care what color the president is or what party he is from as long as he helps this country grow and get back on it's feet. All I have seen this fool do is divide the country worse than what it was in the 60's.He is spending money we don't have to spend. Just like last night. The things he said he wanted to do would not cost anymore money another LIE.Just like all the shovel ready jobs he said was there. He later said well I guess they were not as shovel ready as I thought. He is out of his league. Being president is not a job for a community organizer.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
YES...a proud non-believer in Bronze age myth

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Yeah right, and the Mediterranean dried up to allow this northward migration from Africa.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
So glad a non-believer cleared that up for us.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   61 to 70 of 138   End
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats