US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats : Swingers Discussion 2166411021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUS Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vac,

We start them with the Easter bunny, Santa clause, tooth fairy and violent cartoons.. What foundation is it that you're speaking of?

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Well as far as religion goes. I think most religions teach some form of values. I am not saying which ones is better than the other. But it does give a starting point to build off of. Most teaches respect and to care for others.Most teaches tolerance and understanding.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
""a higher power than man" a being who is the embodiment of absolute truth and absolute authority."

I guess you could look at it that way, or you could look at it as how you may be rewarded or punished for the things you do in life. Whatever works. :-)

"The problem , who is this being and how would it's truths authority be implemented? Are we talking about a Theocracy? "

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. I can't figure out why you're more comfortable with politicians making laws on morals.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"How i would define decent behavior would depend on what constant (absolute truth) i use as a reference point. "

What make you think you know, or could determine the absolute truth?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"You have 13k posts that ppl you meet in public would laugh at. Get a life. How much time are you going to waste trying to prove to others you're so smart? Anyone that does not agree with you is chastised. You and Robert know everything we see... "

Again, no substance, just a distraction from you. I realize it's because the discussion is over your head, like most everything in life.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
The point is that people (in a society) are more apt to follow social mores if they believe it comes from a higher power than man.

"a higher power than man" a being who is the embodiment of absolute truth and absolute authority.

The problem , who is this being and how would it's truths authority be implemented? Are we talking about a Theocracy?

Username hidden
(1341 posts)
You have 13k posts that ppl you meet in public would laugh at. Get a life. How much time are you going to waste trying to prove to others you're so smart? Anyone that does not agree with you is chastised. You and Robert know everything we see...

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
It depends on how you define decent.

How i would define decent behavior would depend on what constant (absolute truth) i use as a reference point.

Username hidden
(1341 posts)
"Which religion? "

This would have been a legitimate question in your first response. Some religions may be better or worse, but that's not the point. The point is that people (in a society) are more apt to follow social mores if they believe it comes from a higher power than man.

"Where is this set of morals that YOU feel are best for society?" Please pay attention. It matters little what I fell. The important thing is what society as a whole feels.

"You claim to read/comprehend so well, but your debate is raggedy. Is this where you distract with names or change the subject? "

No, this is YOUR distraction.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"We need it brainwash society into what is good for society."

Famous words of many dictators.

"Did I mention any specific religion, or the bible? I think you need to admit you have trouble with reading comprehension."

I have trouble reading YOUR bullshit. Which religion? Where is this set of morals that YOU feel are best for society? You claim to read/comprehend so well, but your debate is raggedy. Is this where you distract with names or change the subject?

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 145   End
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats