US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats : Swingers Discussion 2166411021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUS Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 138   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"How i would define decent behavior would depend on what constant (absolute truth) i use as a reference point. "

What make you think you know, or could determine the absolute truth?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
"You have 13k posts that ppl you meet in public would laugh at. Get a life. How much time are you going to waste trying to prove to others you're so smart? Anyone that does not agree with you is chastised. You and Robert know everything we see... "

Again, no substance, just a distraction from you. I realize it's because the discussion is over your head, like most everything in life.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
You have 13k posts that ppl you meet in public would laugh at. Get a life. How much time are you going to waste trying to prove to others you're so smart? Anyone that does not agree with you is chastised. You and Robert know everything we see...

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
"Which religion? "

This would have been a legitimate question in your first response. Some religions may be better or worse, but that's not the point. The point is that people (in a society) are more apt to follow social mores if they believe it comes from a higher power than man.

"Where is this set of morals that YOU feel are best for society?" Please pay attention. It matters little what I fell. The important thing is what society as a whole feels.

"You claim to read/comprehend so well, but your debate is raggedy. Is this where you distract with names or change the subject? "

No, this is YOUR distraction.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
"We need it brainwash society into what is good for society."

Famous words of many dictators.

"Did I mention any specific religion, or the bible? I think you need to admit you have trouble with reading comprehension."

I have trouble reading YOUR bullshit. Which religion? Where is this set of morals that YOU feel are best for society? You claim to read/comprehend so well, but your debate is raggedy. Is this where you distract with names or change the subject?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
"- so, once again, why do we need religion? To brainwash society into what you feel is right?"

We need it brainwash society into what is good for society.

" And specifically why the bible? Is it because its your "Feel Good Book" of choice? Why not the Torah or Koran? Or another book? "

Did I mention any specific religion, or the bible? I think you need to admit you have trouble with reading comprehension.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
Use the Quran. Yea ok. I don't see that working out to well for the people in the Middle East.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
""Then what standard do you use to determine what is moral and what is traditional? "

Do you really need me to tell you what traditional is? "

- well, yes.... Entertain us please.

"What is moral? Society determines what is moral. A society without a religious influence would be less moral than what we have considered in the past."

- so, once again, why do we need religion? To brainwash society into what you feel is right? And specifically why the bible? Is it because its your "Feel Good Book" of choice? Why not the Torah or Koran? Or another book?

Is it society or the law makers that determine what is "moral" and immoral?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
Jimmy:

Congrats on the 11 years anniversary and I agree, it is amusing what the right does to side track... Sadly it isn't a trait exclusive to the right.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
Ah yes, the time-honored tradition of the Right losing an argument because the facts are against them, then starting a new argument against the facts themselves. That should go pretty well, keep it up!

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 138   End
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats