US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats : Swingers Discussion 2166411011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUS Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 138   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'm not, nor am I comfortable with lets say,the Pope or the Ayatollah making laws on morals. "

So everybody just get's to make their own? That's almost where we are, and it's not working out so well in my opinion.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16956 posts)
Sweet the Pope does not make laws, or enforce them. I realize at one time the church had that kind of power. It does not anymore, and it never did legally in the US(First Amendment).

The government now is the sole controller of those powers now to force people to do things against their will. Including legislating morality.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
"And on cue.... Proving my point with cheap shots by the smart guy. "

Shhhhh.......the adults are having a conversation.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16956 posts)
Sweet

Does something have to be the absolute truth to be good for you?

Saving money for retirement is a good idea, unless you get struck by a car and killed at age 40. You could have used that money for something to benefit you while you were alive.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16956 posts)
Religion is irrelevant to the teaching of respect for others or any other civilized behavior.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"You have 13k posts that ppl you meet in public would laugh at. Get a life. How much time are you going to waste trying to prove to others you're so smart? Anyone that does not agree with you is chastised. You and Robert know everything we see... "

And on cue.... Proving my point with cheap shots by the smart guy.

"Again, no substance, just a distraction from you. I realize it's because the discussion is over your head, like most everything in life."

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
Vac,

We start them with the Easter bunny, Santa clause, tooth fairy and violent cartoons.. What foundation is it that you're speaking of?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
Vac,

We start them with the Easter bunny, Santa clause, tooth fairy and violent cartoons.. What foundation is it that you're speaking of?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
Well as far as religion goes. I think most religions teach some form of values. I am not saying which ones is better than the other. But it does give a starting point to build off of. Most teaches respect and to care for others.Most teaches tolerance and understanding.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
""a higher power than man" a being who is the embodiment of absolute truth and absolute authority."

I guess you could look at it that way, or you could look at it as how you may be rewarded or punished for the things you do in life. Whatever works. :-)

"The problem , who is this being and how would it's truths authority be implemented? Are we talking about a Theocracy? "

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. I can't figure out why you're more comfortable with politicians making laws on morals.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16956 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 138   End
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats