US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats : Swingers Discussion 21664110101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUS Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   101 to 110 of 138   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is zero evidence CCW laws had anything to do with decreasing the crime rate, and yes, crime rates were already dropping

www dot brookings.edu/press/books/chapter_1/evaluatinggunpolicy dotpdf

You top 15 cities were not per capita, but still showed the majority of cities with the "most" gun violence have CC laws and lax regulations

Lott is a quack and there is universal agreement among his peers that his finding were a joke

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Oh I forgot this I'll take my chances with the robber with a gun verse none. At least I have a chance with a gun I have zero with out. Lanza's mother was not killed by an intruder so that one don't count.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
LOL we PP if violent crime is dropping why more guns laws?? Can't wait to hear this. Sorry but the data is true it does lower crime. Check data out on STATE website. Also what about the FBI report about the top 15 cities in 2011,is that wrong to??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Really lucky? There was an armed guard at columbine...how many lives did it save?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
There is ZERO evidence CCW reduced the crime rate anywhere. The crime rate nation wide and in those states was already dropping when the laws were enacted, this is one of the reasons Lott's findings were an academic laughing stock.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Had a member of staff been armed 23+ children would be alive today.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Someone wants a revolver in their home I have no issue with that, but don't ever delude yourself into thinking the odds are with you in a confrontation with a criminal, because be it a 22 or a Bushmaster, statistics prove they aren't Just ask Mrs Lanza..if you could, but you can't

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
PP what about the FBI report I guess that has been shown to be wrong to. I don't know what states you are looking at but CCW has reduced violent crime in approx. 75 percent of the states that have passed it. Florida dropped by almost 40%,Virginia approx 28% just to name two. That data comes from the states government websites.

Robert: I don't have to wait I am already very well armed.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Can you tell me how many murders were done by people with CCW permits?? "

Hell I have been trying for weeks to get him to give up the incidents of Open or concealed carriers killed. So far he has evaded giving any answers.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Nope but I hope the cock sucker dies.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   101 to 110 of 138   End
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats