US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats : Swingers Discussion 216641
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUS Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
1. Detroit

Population: 713,239 Violent crime rate: 2,137 per 100,000 residents Democrat Mayor since 1962

2. St. Louis

Population: 320,454 Violent crime rate: 1,857 per 100,000 residents Democrat Mayor since 1953.

3. Oakland

Population: 395,317 Violent crime rate: 1,683 per 100,000 residents Democrat Mayor since 1966

4. Memphis

Population: 652,725 Violent crime rate: 1,583 per 100,000 residents Democrat Mayor since FOREVER

5. Birmingham, Ala.

Population: 213,258 Violent crime rate: 1,483 per 100,000 residents Democrat Mayor since 1961

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 138   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Yet you have chosen that swinging is right for you, even though society has decided that it is not. "

You need to take the individual out of the equation. I know it's hard to do sometimes.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
We don't get to make our own. If we did we'd run around telling everybody we are swingers and they have to accept us. We wouldn't be hiding from public scrutiny.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
"I can teach my children that the right thing to do would be " as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise." When they ask why, I could say because it will bring you peace and happiness and civility but that isn't all ways true. Are i could say that it will bring honor to god, But who is god and why does he deserve honor?"

You could, and they may follow.........but you're missing the most effective thing, the fear of God. lol!!!! :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
Thanks Va

It's like swinging: We know it's outside of the norms, and frankly we're glad that is. We don't think it would be good for our society if it were socially acceptable. It doesn't mean that those who participate are bad. It only means that we understand what's good for us isn't always good for society.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
Perf. well said

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"But How would you suggest we go about making any give moral creed the law for every human."

How about we just start teaching our kids about religion, all of them, from a young age. Give them a real sense that people believe being good, and respectful has rewards. We can lead by example. We could also stop pandering to those who wish to remove religion from the public square and stop supporting those who mock religion.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
Sweet, must be, can't imagine which dipshit it is I have blocked or has blocked me.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
"Now we are talking about choices and the consequences of those choices. This is different than obeying religious dogma. "

And it's the same as religion having an INFLUENCE on society. I'm not promoting that everyone adhere to church dogma. There's a balance that's needed. We are nearing one end of the pendulum swing, where religion is ridiculed and ignored. It's not a good thing for society. The other end of the swing isn't good either, think the dark ages.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
"This is different than obeying religious dogma. "

Sweet who is forcing you to obey religious dogma? Now I know your are smarter than to actually believe the above. Why would you post such a ridicules statement.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
We end up with a bunch of idiots who think nothing of saying 'fuck your religion'.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 138   End
TOPIC: US Most Dangerous Cities and the policies of Democrats