USS NEW YORK : Swingers Discussion 99722
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUSS NEW YORK
TOPIC: USS NEW YORK
Created by: sweetbutt77
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If I find it I will thank you

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Didn't quite know where to put this, I guess here is as good a place as any.

There is a video of a soldier in Iraq throwing a puppy. Quite a bit of stuff going on in my local Craigslist about it.

Some prick posted the soldiers name, address, and phone on Craigs. Whatever your feeling on this video or the war in general, this soldier does not deserve have the crazies of Craigslist being told this information.

Please go to your local Craigs and flag this post if it is out there. Let's try to keep this guy safe. If there are any repercussions of his action, the appropriate place is his command, not some Craigslist idiot.

Thanks

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Since 9/11 the USN has flown the coolest of all American flags, and decidedly full of Yankee spirit: The Continental Navy Jack. "Don't Tread on Me". At our house we'll either fly that flag or the Bennington flag on Independence Day.

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(63 posts)
The newest and most advanced aircraft carrier in the Navy -- the George H. W. Bush ... I bet that just grates on the liberal traitors.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Iwonder if Bill will ever have a ship named for him....US Military didnt care much for him.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
We simply won't go to the head anymore. We will be going to the Bill or the Clinton.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
and the clinton will be a urinal??

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Are Naval superstitions true?

Yes Circy the sea whitch is a famous superstition. She is of the premise that when things on a ship get careless, and begin to go down hill she appears and asists with th ships slid.

And another term Loose lips sink ships was formed from when sailor were never told their desination until they were underway so not to devulge it while on liberty.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
AVONDALE, La. (AP) Families of Nine-Eleven victims have gathered in Louisiana to christen a Navy war ship partially built with scrap steel from the ruins of the World Trade Center. In christening the assault ship, the USS New York, the Navy is making an exception to its rule of naming only nuclear subMarines after states.

That must be new or new after a particular date??

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Not at the same time, at least I do not think so, not active and commissioned.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: USS NEW YORK