UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU : Swingers Discussion 764741081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Sens media is the problem campaign and his utmost contempt for Jews in the media smells to high heaven." --------------------------------------------------------------- Show me where I say the media is Jewish. I do not think it is, have never said it is and I am not aware of any of today's main stream media people being Jewish, except maybe Geraldo Riviera, who I believe is half Jewish and whom I like and you have stated you do not like. Show me where I have contempt for Jews.

I have contempt for you as an individual.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I'm completely confused on where Sens said Jewish media were the root of all media evil. What did I miss?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
JMN wrote in the very first post:

“Does this sound like something that a representative of the armed forces should write to a potential recruit that honestly said he was gay!

Then JMN wrote:

“This is a story that I guarantee you won't find on Fox, but it shows the level of competency that our military has put into the job of recruiting. It's hard enough to recruit as it is!” --------------------------------------------------------------------------- JMN reacts to this as if this is the way ALL recruiters are. Simply read his post. Yet, he claims no bias from the web blogs that he uses as references. I could NOT find this on CNN, but did find it on Glen Beck’s website which is sponsored by CNN. However, the part concerning the email is all over LEFTIST web blogs who EDITED the story removing any part of the Military’s action against this recruiter. That makes the reader assume that the recruiter is still in her position, which is false.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Thank you sens I was unaware if this story have not been watching the news lately.Working allot. Good to know the whole story. You are correct about JNM. I wont say it again but No balls about sums it up. And once again I will ask, If the Military did nothing what would that be called? Same question same answer? But they did something and the right thing. Fire that bitch and apologized to the victim.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You would do anything to try and make our military look bad. As a matter of fact I can see the glee in your face as you post this half truth.......You know what this is a waste of time.....I have a first class ticket to Iraq with your name on it Jimdodo...........May soul rot in hell!!!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Disappointed? I think not... of course I'm just guessing here but it sounds like he got exactly what he hoped to get.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
This is the EXACT thing I am talking about concerning the Media and it's bias. What you are not hearing is Sgt Marcia Ramode was RELIEVED of duty, transferred and after an investigation was conducted, a Article 36 hearing was held (the military's equivalent to grand jury ). Instead of a courts-martial, which a conviction results in a permanent record of a felony conviction, Sgt Ramode accepted punishment under Article 15 i.e. reduction in rank, authority, loss of pay/wages etc, in an attempt to avoid prosecution and salvage what little is left of her military career.

The military acted quickly and responsibly concerning the INDIVIDUALS conduct. Yet, JMN and the hateful, left web blog’s write as if this applies to ALL recruiters. That is an unfair stereotype.

Both Glen Beck and FOX did report on this story and included the ENTIRE story, not the leftist half truth that JMN has put out.

As I have said in other posts you cannot condemn an entire organization for what one or even a small handful of people do. If you do, that means JMN is a thief since he is a CFO (his claim) and the CFO’s for such organizations as WorldCom, Tyco, Adelphia, Enron etc, have stolen millions from people. Or if you do not like that analogy how about this one. That all Jews are bad because of what two leaders of the Jewish Defense League, Irv Rubin, the Chairman and Earl Krugel, an Organizer, did. They attempted to bomb US Government facilities but were caught, tried and sentenced to long US federal prison terms. Rubin and Krugel fooled the JDL membership and you can not blame all members of the JDL, nor the Jewish people for the hatred of these two idiots. Having said that you cannot blame the entire military recruiting corps or the US Military for the comments and hatred of one recruiter. A recruiter who was quickly fired and punished.

JMN you are a hater of our men and women in uniform and a coward. Your blatant bias in only presenting half the story clearly demonstrates your narrow and closed minded view, as well as your contempt for our military.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Customer service sucks, even in the Military. Aren't we happy to be the semi-retired types?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Sour grapes? maybe didnt pass the test? not sure sounds scripted.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
She didnt ask if he was gay and he should not have told her simple. And the story sets off a bogus almost scripted. Did that truely take place? I am not sure unless I see the actual exchange from his computer.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 95   End
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU