UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU : Swingers Discussion 764741071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think that homophobia comes from pure ignorance on a man's part.

Guess what gay men do not have any interest in straight men. Just like swinging its only fun when everyone involved in it is having fun. Just like us bi woman we might be bi but we don't want all woman.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
What gets me is when high ranking military officials proclaim that the reason gays aren't permitted in the armed forces is because homosexuality is immoral in their views. As if they're some bastion of all that is moral, and as if the business they're in (killing people) is perfectly moral!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I was in the military for more than 10 years and I can tell you that these sorts of racist and homophobic scenes are played out every day.

And CNN is a good and unbiased news agency for the most part. Highly credible.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I feel this is America. Noone should be discriminated against for anything. That just puts a dark cloud of what our soldiers are doing. I see nothing wrong with a gay person in the military and its kind of a one way street. You can't easily spot a gay woman as you can a flamboyant type of gay male. I think they should not be able to try and engage in sexual acts with other enlisteds of the same sex. That might make for unneeded tensions. Have specific disciplinary procedures in place if they broke that barrier and created unrest amoungst the troops.

I do not see what would be wrong with them defending our country and their and all of our rights. I think people need to stop selectively targeting what is different and discriminating. That goes against what America should be and what it stands for to me.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
media reports to support an agenda....... sounds just like........

FOX

:-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The website Gay dot com reports as if this story just took place. Their article is dated 27 March. However, what they do not report is that the the exchange of emails between the Sgt and the person, Corey Andrew, took place on 27 February and that the military upon learning of the exchange immediately fired Sgt Ramode on March 1st. In less then a month she pleaded guilty and was punished under Article 15 something else it does not report.

At least Gay dot com does acknowledge that Mr Andrew was not an angel as he returned emails to Sgt Ramode insulting her Native American heritage.

Funny the things you don't find that out on the great and powerful Oz....er I mean internet. When are people going to realize the internet, although a wonderful tool, is NOT the god of all information, nor is it subject to the same rules concerning truth, slander or liable that print media, books, scholarly writings etc., that are published and issued in the U.S. are. The Supreme Court has issued several opinions that reflect that the Internet global reach makes enforcing fraud, slander, lies or web blog inaccuracy almost impossible.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
The quicker the better pathetic LOSER.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Actually, last month Richard Engle did a series of reports, along with David Gregory who joined him in Baghdad, acknowledging that violence in the city was down almost 80 percent as stated by the on ground Commanders.

Go to NBC or MSNBC and watch the (taped) Feed's they did during the month of March.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
He is just pissed some one all ways debunks his BS. No run away as usual Bye Bye No balls.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Didn't read anything he wrote the could be construed as anti semite.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 95   End
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU