UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU : Swingers Discussion 764741061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you still put any credence in anything Sen says you're kidding no one but yourself.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
you guys make me laugh !

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Yellow journalism is like junk food for the mind. Someone who admits to indulging in consuming mass quantities of mental junk food and then says "trust me, I know about good journalism" is akin to a morbidly obese person trying to convince you he knows how to get physically fit.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"so you're going to have to trust me on this."

This from someone who admits to openly enjoying being spoonfed biased pseudo-news and yellow journalism.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Obviously you know nothing about journalism. Good journalists are taught to report the facts without bias. Facts, you see, are not biased. That's why they're facts.

It's quite easy for an "open mind" to discover the facts if it really wants to.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Why would an "open mind" want to be spoon fed biased characterizations of pseudo-news? That's just stupid!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Fox "news" is a joke for anyone who wants unbiased and unslanted reports of what is actually going on in the world. While I will admit Fox is humorous and entertaining, it would hardly classify as a source of real "news", anymore than The Weekly World News or The National Enquirer classify as "newspapers". Fox News is yellow journalism at best and blatant wingnut propaganda at worst.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
perfect....well said!

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"media reports to support an agenda....... sounds just like........

FOX

:-)" ---------------------------------------------------- Dzzy,

I hope you were just being sarcastic and I hope your are fair in acknowledging the bias on the other side, some biases that were not just in reporting one side of the truth but lies i.e.; Dan Rather’s lies concerning President Bush's ANG papers, CNN's lies concerning the flushing of the Koran at Gitmo; the BBC's lies concerning the British soldiers committing "Abu Graib" type interrogations. All these stories were proven false with the BBC story being an inside job by a BBC editor who faked photos.

FOX may be biased but I am not aware of them making shit up, creating false documents or staging (right in England and passing it off as Iraq) photos of fake interrogations like many other main stream and what many claim as unbiased networks and news agencies. Watch both Keith Olbermann and O'Reilly for just one month. The amount of lies that Olbermann tells concerning O'Reilly's interviews is outrageous. The other day Olbermann claimed that O'Reilly blasted a calm, articulate retired Colonel. The Colonel was a Retired Military Legal Officer who was defending the rights of those in Gitmo and stating she believed we were torturing them. Both O'Reilly and her had a spirited debate. At the end O'Reilly thanked the Colonel, acknowledged the back and forth dialogue and stated although he disagreed with her it was good to see her and have her visit again (she has been on his show several times). Olbermann does not show the clip of their debate, he reads a "transcript" yelling as he mimics O'Reilly and remaining calm as he presents himself as the Colonel. At the end he reads that O'Reilly told the Colonel to shut up and to cut off her microphone. That is a lie and misleads those who only watch Olbermann to demonize O'Reilly for something he did not do.

O'Reilly has people on that DISAGREE with him and can exchange opinions and debate the issues, sometimes those debates become heated or passionate, not just from O'Reilly but on the guests side as well. People may not like O'Reilly, but at least his show has balance from all sides. Olbermann only picks those he has common ground with.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Oh..... Error brought back memeories huh!!!!

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 95   End
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU