UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU : Swingers Discussion 764741051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sen

I've read the entire thread and I know what's being said on each side. Was just pointing out what DebJack's statement "seemed" to indicate. Again, I haven't seen it.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
A check of other O'Reilly segments reflect that the majority last between 2:30 minutes to 4 minutes. This segment lasted 4:45 minutes. It was over, not prematurely ended.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"I didn't see the interview and only know what I've read of others posting here. But, your statement here seems to tell me that O'Rielly did at a minimum intend for the mic to be cut (even if it didn't get cut) because he didn't like what she was saying. And that is a point that is trying to be made." --------------------------------------------------------------- StPete,

The interview was over when the background music which prompts a host to go to commercial is CLEARLY playing. O'Reilly was trying to do the "next up" preface. She kept talking. O'Reilly said "cut the mike" so he could segway into what the next segment would be as he went to commercial. He could not get it in because she kept talking. As the music starts playing he thanks her for coming on and attempts to close and segway, she keeps talking. He was frustrated and said "cut her mic", so he could close and not have to talk over her.

Olbermann claimed O'Reilly ended the interview prematurely - DID NOT HAPPEN.

Olbermann claimed O'Reilly was screaming at her - DID NOT HAPPEN

Olbermann claimed O'Reilly ended the segment prematurely by first YELLING "SHUT UP" and then "CUT HER MIC OFF" - DID NOT HAPPEN

O'Reilly and her are obviously both partisan in their beliefs, but he never told her to shut up. Neither budged, but he has had her on 4 times since January and they have always had passionate debates with differing opinions.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
DebJack

"O'Reilly said cut the mike. The mike was not cut. The bitch kept ranting anti war bullshit. Why won't you talk ab out her words? She was anti bush, anti american. She should lose her pension"

I didn't see the interview and only know what I've read of others posting here. But, your statement here seems to tell me that O'Rielly did at a minimum intend for the mic to be cut (even if it didn't get cut) because he didn't like what she was saying. And that is a point that is trying to be made.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
By the way Sen. I too am proud of my accomplishments in llife. My credentials and integrity is intact in the Pittsburgh business community.

Hope they dont find out about your hobbies.LOL Do they know your handle is NOBALLSINPA?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"See what I mean by your inexperienced and youthful ignorance? Michael Bloomberg ( a friend of mine by the way) is a Jewish republican. I don't think Mike would have been silent on Sen's comments." --------------------------------------------------------------- WHAT COMMENTS???? You lying piece of shit! You already ran off with your tail tucked between your legs when I had to lead you by the hand and show you the complaints about the TV show were not made up by the ADL. Your failure to find them clearly demonstrates that the media refused or declined to report the complaints. I asked you what media was controlled by Jewish people (as you claimed not me) because when you stated I implied that I reposted my ENTIRE post (not what you picked and attempted to use out of context) and asked based on my post was I also claiming that Muslims controlled the media. Everyone but you understood, my opinion is that the media is Anti-Christian, not pro-Jewish or pro-Muslim.

Yes, you have gotten under my skin. You are a selfish, narrow minded, racist, and hateful little man and I can assure you that you do not want to ever meet me. Without laying a hand on you or physically touching you I would make you cry like the little bitch you are.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Yes, you are correct I do despise Olbermann he is a liar and a liberal clown. O'Reilly is highly opinionated, but he does bring complete opposites on his show. Olbermann is a partisan little bitch that does not have desenting points of view on his.

I alternate and watch both shows. Just like I watch a wide variety of other news shows moderate, liberal and conservative. O'Reilly is firm in his beliefs and opinions but is not afraid to invite on and have guest who will debate a different opinion. That is much more open minded then Olbermann, who does not show the clip but reads notes (obviously it was not the transcript) claims O'Reilly terminated the interview, screamed at her and told her to SHUT UP. All of that is False.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Perfect wrote:

""but I'm * guessing * from what JNM describes the entire interview isn't there............only a clip.....which would fit right in with JNM's soundbite mentality." -------------------------------------------------- Actually the entire segment is on U-tube, FOX's news website and O'Reilly's own website. All three have the complete version unedited. The cut her mic comment is there, but watch it and form your own opinion. I took it that he was trying to close and go to commercial as he was NOT screaming it. The Colonel continued to talk even though the show's music started playing, which is the prompt that the segment was over and it was time to go to commercial. Neither the Colonel nor O'Reilly were out of control. Maybe for the PC sensitive babies O'Reilly should of chosen his words better, but his comment was because they were going to commercial NOT that he was stopping the interview or "throwing" the Colonel off the show. Olbermann "reading" what he claimed was the transcript read "Shut Up", "CUT HER MIC OFF" as if O'Reilly was stopping the interview and throwing her off the show. THAT IS A LIE! First the SHUT UP NEVER HAPPENED. The "cut her mic" was to get to commercial as the Colonel was allowed to voice her opinion and the ENTIRE interview was held.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
E-and_r wrote:

"If you still put any credence in anything Sen says you're kidding no one but yourself. "

JNM copied e_and_r's post and replied:

"I for one put no credence in the man at all. He continually prefaces his post with over the top credentializing, which makes me suspicious to begin with. He seems to always be saying in his prefaces,"you can challenge if you like, but I have such rock solid credentials that for me to be wrong on the topic would be a stretch." It's a tactic that plays well with the friendly audience which he has meticulously groomed here, but shows those of us with the slightest bit of perception what he's up to." ---------------------------------------------------------- JNM I find it funny that you make shit up about me claiming I made ant-Jewish statements but you hang on the words of a person who has called Israel an evil apartied state and calls for it's destruction. As far as my credentials, what to you care - jealous. Nothing I have said about my past is untrue. I have led a full life and do not apologize for the things and places I have been talented enough and lucky enough to have experienced and been a part off.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
OK, I made a mistake (I am a big boy and can admit same). I did not see the O'Reilly factor on Friday 3/30/2007. I saw the segment with the Colonel earlier in the week where they discussed Gitmo and other prison camps and made the false assumption that is what Olbermann was referring to. This segment concerned the British Hostage's taken by Iran.

However, I just watched the segment from Friday, and he DOES NOT tell her to SHUT UP, when you hear him say cut the mike off, it is because the background music is playing and he is attempting to close to commercial. As the music is playing and they are both talking over one another and O'Reilly still thanks her for the debate and coming on the show.

Olbermann is still wrong as they were both passionate, debating their positions and O'Reilly was not SCREAMING at her and she was not talking in a mild calm voice. Olbermann is also wrong in that O'Reilly told her to SHUT UP.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 95   End
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU