UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU : Swingers Discussion 764741041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
e_and_r wrote:

"See, this is why Sen is a bald-faced liar. While I have repeatedly stated that Israel is a racist apartheid state, I have never once called for it's destruction. You're a good liar Sen. A good liar is one who always mingles lies with the truth. But being good at lying still makes you nothing more than a liar." --------------------------------------------------------- This coming from a coward who erases his posts and then claims he never said degrogatory things. .....and you question my credibility.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"Yes, you have gotten under my skin. You are a selfish, narrow minded, racist, and hateful little man and I can assure you that you do not want to ever meet me. Without laying a hand on you or physically touching you I would make you cry like the little bitch you are."

And now the threats. Wow!

I picture Sen as a wormy little mental midget with a Napoleon complex. I frankly don't think Sen could ever make anyone cry. In fact, all I ever do is laugh at her comments. That is when I'm actually bored enough to read them, because they are often verbose and full of inane dimwittedry.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"JNM I find it funny that you make shit up about me claiming I made ant-Jewish statements but you hang on the words of a person who has called Israel an evil apartied state and calls for it's destruction."

See, this is why Sen is a bald-faced liar. While I have repeatedly stated that Israel is a racist apartheid state, I have never once called for it's destruction. You're a good liar Sen. A good liar is one who always mingles lies with the truth. But being good at lying still makes you nothing more than a liar.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Was that the interview with the woman in charge of Gitmo? That lady reminds me of Governor Blanco during hurricane Katrina.......

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
perfect,

I agree, but as I said I don't think she is pro-Iran, just anti-Bush.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"My term for her is traitorous bitch who should lose her military pension." ------------------------------------------------------------- Debjack,

Don't agree with you. I believe we do need a perspective in the military that views things from the point of view she holds. In did not find her pro-Iran, but I did find that she is more skeptical of her own government then Iranians and their conduct. As a JAG Officer she is supposed to be more concerned with our conduct then that of the enemy. It helps keep the military honest and evaluating itself.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Sen

Thought I had it in my last post that I did not see him "yell", just raise his voice to talk over her which she did in return. I did not hear him tell her to shut up unless it was while they were trying to talk over each other.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
StPete,

One last question and then I am done with this, I already feel stupid letting this get out of hand. At any time did O'Reilly yell or even softely suggest to the Colonel to "SHUT UP"?

I am done with this.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Ok I viewed the you tube clip of the interview. Here's what I saw. O'Rielly did not like what she was saying, continued to press here to answer his questions directly instead of in a general fashion. Now from my perspective she did give him "some" direct answers such as starting off in one question that she did "concur" but went on with a caveat. Bill and she was trying to talk over the other. I did NOT see Bill raise his voice (yell). He talked louder but so did she. And finally as I saw it, Sen is correct in that he was trying to end the segment 2 or 3 times as she continued to talk.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
StPete,

I understand you have not seen it. Was O'Reilly disappointed and disgusted with the Colonel's position? - yes, his body language and facial expressions are clear. Do I agree with O'Reilly positions? - no, I think both him and the Colonel make good points on some issues and I disagree with both of them on others. Neither one was listening to or answering the others questions. Both raise their voices, and O'Reilly has a deeper and therefore the stronger voice. However, both are talking over each others points, neither were "innocent" (for lack of a better word) in this exchange.

The segment was a little longer then most of his segments, plus he does not have full control, no one on TV does. In one hour, he must cover all his issues, in a time contraint and take SCHEDULED breaks for the commercials paid for by sponsors.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 95   End
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU