UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU : Swingers Discussion 764741031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm almost starting to believe that E_R is really a conservative nut job who does and says everything possible to make Liberals look bad. It's hard to believe that any liberal in his or her right mind would say the things that he had said. He seems hell bent on dragging Liberals down, the problem is that now Liberal on this site has really called this guy on his shit. I think he had a little spat with JNM, but that didn't last too long. This is a guy who loves the attention and loves the hate, I feel sorry for him. And pity coming from me is pretty bad..........

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
(Reposted due to my Terrible and overlooked misspelling of "Apartheid") - sorry

Lucky,

I am sure most posters remember the Forum Titled “ISRAEL, AN APARTHEID STATE” created by e_and_r and I believe it was deleted by Tech for getting out of hand. Poly, myself, Gary, Perfect. Akron, Debjack, you and others kept pointing out the fact that Israel has many Arab, Sudanese, European etc citizens not of the Jewish faith who vote, own and run businesses and that from 1996 to present had 12 Arab citizens members elected to the Knesset, the Israel equivalent of a Parliament or our Congress.

In the heated debates, e_r ranted on how Israel should not be there and that he supported any means including violence for the Arab and Palestinians to take back the land. He even justified the use of suicide bombers trying to tell us we would do the same if we were in the Palestinian’s shoes. His statements were clearing in support of the Destruction of Israel, This debate went on I believe a week or more, with others interjecting pro or con beliefs until one morning the forum was completely removed.

When I make a mistake I don’t erase my post, I stand up and admit same. This guy when his credibility or posts get questioned rants and raves trying to turn it around on the poster, while deleting his hateful comments. I had previously stopped responding to this person and ignored his post. I am going back to doing the same thing.

I even brought forward all the negative posts he started about Israel. Look at them he has deleted all his post INCLUDING the original hateful post that started those forums. Tell me Who is the Liar?

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Next you'll be pissing in your Depends undergarments at the old folks home, calling the nurse "Lieutenant" and periodically screaming "INCOMING!" as you dive under your bed during your Nam flashbacks.

WTF is up with that? What a prick. OH well would expect anything less from er. I am going to VA. in August and goosecreek is no to far there Jack ROAD TRIP LOL.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
er: I have never once called for it's destruction. You're a good liar Sen.

Can find them for all your deletions there assclown But I can recall some where you stated the same and deleted them. One thing about deleting your posts you can try to get away that BS.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
More senility. Trust me DebJack, please get checked. Old age has obviously set in with you. Next you'll be pissing in your Depends undergarments at the old folks home, calling the nurse "Lieutenant" and periodically screaming "INCOMING!" as you dive under your bed during your Nam flashbacks.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Gee, you cannot even get your posters straight, JNM was not in the Navy, he never served. You had this argument with someone else and the website you used is NOT an Official site with Documented records. The site itself has a disclaimer stating it was not complete or a government authorized site."

And YOU have a reading comprehension problem. You'd think that someone like you who claims to have such stellar credentials would be able to read. You and JNM are not the only ones to have posted in this thread, you egocentric self-centered lying bitch.

The quote I used came from LUCKY. And he never got a Navy cross. He's full of shit, and you are too!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
It's a dumb argument anyway. O'reilly is a proven idiot and I haven't watched his show in years. I couldn't care less what that bozo thinks. Fox News is a joke. Hannity is an idiot. Limbaugh is a drug abusing idiot. Coulter is a venomous mongrel. Anybody who pays any attetnion at all to these dullards needs to get a life.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
JNM wrote:

"By the way Sen. I too am proud of my accomplishments in llife. My credentials and integrity is intact in the Pittsburgh business community. "

e_and_r responded"

"He was also once awarded a double top secret Navy Cross in a year in which documented records show none were officially awarded." ---------------------------------------------------------- Gee, you cannot even get your posters straight, JNM was not in the Navy, he never served. You had this argument with someone else and the website you used is NOT an Official site with Documented records. The site itself has a disclaimer stating it was not complete or a government authorized site.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"This coming from a coward who erases his posts and then claims he never said degrogatory things. .....and you question my credibility."

Again, lies. ANd they're obvious lies! I just completely admitted to stating Israel is a racist, apartheid state. Yes, those are derogatory things, Sen. But they're quite true.

What I did NOT say -- which you claim I did -- was call for the destruction of Israel. You're a fucking liar, and have no credibility with anyone unbiased that pays any attention at all to your bogus claptrap.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"By the way Sen. I too am proud of my accomplishments in llife. My credentials and integrity is intact in the Pittsburgh business community. "

He was also once awarded a double top secret Navy Cross in a year in which documented records show none were officially awarded.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 95   End
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU