UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU : Swingers Discussion 764741021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wrong thread er go to the thread you started and deleted your posts. This thread was about Gays in the military, OH thats right you were discharged for that never mind...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"I would have ordered the napalming of the Gaza Strip and West Bank years ago. "

Is that your final solution to the question of the Palestinian problem, Hier Special Ed? I'm sure der Fuhrer would be proud.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"And with that their destruction your an asshole."

Maybe. Maybe not. In any event I don't see why my tax dollars should be spent on racism and apartheid.

If so, so be it.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"although im not a board newbie i have not been on for soo long. i have seen the whole deleted post things in both the political and some other forums. what's the purpose of it... who really cares what anybody says.."

No one cares. These people are just bitter they haven't been able to silence me in the last six months and drive me from the forum. Over that time I have seen them methodically drive out a number of left wing contributors:

NEWREVOLT HEDONIST that black guy from Guyana (I forgot his screen name) etc. etc.

They will use whatever methods they can to frustrate you and drive you out of here, lies, threats of physical violence, etc. if you don't agree with their goose-stepping, boot licking, ass sucking neocon views. They're brain damaged people, and my goal is to give them all stress induced aneurisms. They amuse me and I get jollies watching them all hoot and hollar, with their ad hominem attacks on my anonymous persona.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Curtailing the six billion dollars per yer of tax revenues earmarked for that racist apartheid state by the American government.

And with that their destruction your an asshole.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"In the heated debates, e_r ranted on how Israel should not be there and that he supported any means including violence for the Arab and Palestinians to take back the land. He even justified the use of suicide bombers trying to tell us we would do the same if we were in the Palestinian’s shoes."

First she begs me to cease with the denigrations, then she blatant libels me. Sen, you either have a severe reading comprehension proble or are a bold faced liar. Either way you have personal problems, along with the rest of the little pissants here that think they're so cute.

Israel is definitely a racist, apartheid state. I have never said that I support violence in any form, other than to repel violence. It is perfectly understandable why the arabs and palastinians use violence to repel the violence heaped upon them by their Israeli agressors.

Do I support it? No. I want it to stop. Not just the palestinian violence, but the Israeli violence, racism and apartheid. What have I advocated in these forums to bring about such a change? Curtailing the six billion dollars per yer of tax revenues earmarked for that racist apartheid state by the American government.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Well if you can stand by your past words what's the value of your present and future words?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
although im not a board newbie i have not been on for soo long. i have seen the whole deleted post things in both the political and some other forums. what's the purpose of it... who really cares what anybody says..

just wonderin

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Thanks Care and Joe,

Deleting his posts makes him think he can call people liars, but people have better memories then he believes.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Also I have not gone and emailed the people I named to try and get them to remember things or back up what I have stated. If they disagree or agree with me, they can state so on their own. It seems only other certain posters make the claim they have verified their information by communicating "off line" or in private emails with those that blindly follow each other, so they can back up each others posts.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 95   End
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU