UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU : Swingers Discussion 764741011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I just got off the phone with my friend. Want to know what I found out about YOUR service in subs?"

Yeah! Please humor me, this ought to be good. But hurry, it's Friday beer thirty and I'm about to leave your here all alone wanking off to thoughts of world domination...

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I would love to see a lardy 55 year old geezer beat my ass in any *real* sport! Don't forget your walker and oxygen bottle there grampa!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
You couldn't beat cake batter, DebJack. I bet you're a lard-bellied 5'2" midget. Raquetball is a sissy sport for fairies and little schoolgirls. I prefer kickboxing or full contact football. As far as your service goes, it doesn't mean squat to me. I dealt with lots like your kind that think just because they served and sucked their way up the enlisted ranks they somehow deserve special treatment. Well guess what, you don't. You service means nothing more than mine, gramps. You have nothing to show for your service but a loud mouth and 21 years lost that weild around like you were something important, when in reality you were just another grunt. A janitor in a drum. E pluribus unim.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"They lead by example. So do Americans Like Sen, Lucky, Perfect, 38, and many more who take issue with YOU. They live America, working the system for change as designed, not with hate and treason."

"Working the system" means lying, slandering, libeling, threats of physical violence, ad hominem and personal attacks, and every despicable tactic in the book. Why? Because they're sycophants who think they have something to gain by squelching debate in America that presents truth and views that lay bare the bullshit and wickedness of their errant ideological beliefs.

If "working the system" means engaging in such moral depravity, then there is no doubt in my mind that the system *should* be done away with.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Let me get this straight: I'm 20 years your junior, got out of the military still a young man unlike you, who spent you're whole life in and has nothing to show for it, and that somehow equates to you hitting a nerve? Wow, you are senile, old man.

By the time I'm your age twenty years from now I'll have long retired to my condo up in the mountains of the Dominican Republic.

You, on the other hand, will have dies from a stress induced brain embolism, penniless and insane.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Anyway, there's nothing special about military service. Almost anyone can do it.

All you have to do is to be willing to work for too little compensation in a job that pretty much sucks and can get you killed at the whims of politicians who have typically evaded serving in a similar manner and often refuse to allow their own children to serve.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Lucky and Debjack sure are bitter that I got out of the Navy while still young and virile. It sure is curious why they harangue on it so. You'd think if I were such a traitor that they'd not be so upset that I got out. Personally I think they're just jealous that I was smarter than them and didn't waste my whole life being fodder for politicians like they did.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Wrong thread er go to the thread you started and deleted your posts. This thread was about Gays in the military, OH thats right you were discharged for that never mind...LOL

ER: Yes Lucky, LOL I couldnt resist LOL (')

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
LOL! Old Debjack sure is one senile old goat. I wonder how that decrepit old mind fabricates these fictional delusions of his? I've never said any of those things he claims.

But it is interesting to note the repeated tactic of him attacking *me* personally, as if I've ever been the subject of any discussion of substance ever in this forum. He never addresses the discussion points, only attacks me personally. Why? Because he's a morally bankrupted reprobate, intellectually impotent, and *can't* refute me.

In short, he's my whipping boy.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Yes Lucky, I'm sure Special Ed would like to line the gays up and exterminate them all alongside those napalmed palestinian bodies. Less work for the bulldozers in digging the potters field.......

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 95   End
TOPIC: UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU