Two small gun makers have been killed in the last two days : Swingers Discussion 215162101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTwo small gun makers have been killed in the last two days
TOPIC: Two small gun makers have been killed in the last two days
Created by: norcalcouple100
Original Starting post for this thread:
It will not let me post the link here but one of them was tied to a chair and shot in the back of the head.

It seems that the first shot in this war has already been fired. And it was not done by the gun folks.

So what do the gun grabbers have to say about this? If these attacks continue, at some point there there will be a response in kind.

The gun nazis really need to be very careful of who they are shooting.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
"It seems that the first shot in this war has already been fired. And it was not done by the gun folks. "

That seems to be a contradiction.

"I do not believe in coincidence."

Coincidence is when things happen at or around the same time: They coincide. Like when your car is making a noise or acting funny, so you take it to the mechanic; and he tells you there are 2 problems in there, unrelated to one another. Do you then suspect your mechanic of creating another problem?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Nor:

Again, no sympathy will be provided from the left... This is the world you on the right desired... One where you must fear everything... About time someone gave you a taste of that uncivilized world you on the right have been asking for.

Imagine what it will become like in a few more years if you regain control over the government and continue your policies of blind capitalism with corporate welfare... Just not for the masses.

All I can say is be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
well rdy2 your reply does away with the liberal rant about all gun owners just sitting around the camp fire waiting their turn to kill someone. The guy in Ga was now ready for what was coming his way. And no I do not believe in coincidence. You can bet that those who are involved in the manufacture and sales of legal firearms will he looking at things around them a bit more carefully in the future and not be caught unarmed. Right now the wreck in Oregon has not been officially ruled as an accident it is still being investigated. Time will tell.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
ZZ You have now come to a point that you are blaming the victims who have broken no laws and committed no crime for their own death. You have placed yourself in the inescapable land of total irrelevancy for life. You have become a dangerous zealot and fascist in every since of the words. Because you feel a certain way then it is just good and dandy for those you disagree with, who have broken no laws, to be murdered, It is not only understandable but predictable in your mind. You would have done very on Hitler staff handling the Jewish problem.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
With the proliferation of assault weapons purchases and the massacre of innocent civilians, the attitude towards those who openly promote the purchase and ownership of such weapons is changing. Protection of innocent children, women, and men who have no knowledge of the location of assault weapons in their community and no ability to defend themselves is creating a social upheaval that is just beginning.

When assault weapon sellers openly claim their Second Amendment rights are being violated, the kind of response and retribution they experience may be surprising to them. Sellers, beware could become the new motto of those who provide easy and fast access to weapons of mass execution.

The universe may be providing a solution to the problem of assault weapon ownership by sending agents of the Planetary Guard to prevent the insane execution of innocents in the country that polices the globe, but can't protect its own citizens from destruction by gunfire.

Yes, the new slogan for Wayne's NRA World assault weapon advocates may include the addendum, 'Sellers, beware.' A grandpa with former National Guard service and access to firearms may be a secret agent of the Planetary Guardians. whose mission is to contain the insanity.

[Who knows what evil lurks within the heart of man? The Shadow knows].

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
norc:

I will first state that if there is a conspiracy or actions being taken by a group... They ought to be tried, if convicted sentenced accordingly.

That said, What do you expect when the answers the gun lobby give is more guns? Is to shift the blame of fear from providing mental health to the masses so to identify the mentally ill (if these deaths are in fact intentional... Then they are the perfect example for a mental health initiative by this nation)

It won't catch everyone... But if this was what the NRA had been stating to do, rather than simply blaming the media (which all other nations have access to and don't have half as much weapon violence) or telling everyone to be armed and afraid every moment of every day... I would have more sympathy... But I don't.

You want to spread the ideals of a fearful society... Now live in the world you sought to create. Now you gun manufacturers must fear that some nut is gunning for you... Now you really do have a reason to fear the shadows. Congrats.

I will still say that such people gunning for you ought to be locked up... Vigilantism isn't acceptable in a civilized society, but it would be ironic if this is what is happening.

Sleep lightly from now on, the boogeyman awaits you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
I'm a smith, a college educated gunsmith. there are not a huge bunch of people making a living putting together custom rifles. I can't make a living fixing and selling guns our of a small shop. For two owners of small gun companies to be killed within 30 hours of each other is very, very strange. I can't remember the last time I hears of any of them being killed in an accident or crime.... I had three different phone calls about it on my voice mail tonight before I ever read the article. The folks who work within the gun industry did take notice. I'm not a conspiracy theory guy but this is just too hard to believe as a coincidence and it is well outside of the numerical historical norm. I do not believe it is a conspiracy but it does look like it could be instigated by the attitude of the radical anti gunners.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
One or them, in Oregon was killed in a single car accident but it is still under investigation, the other in Ga was the one who was shot. I'll go and find the link and try it again. thanks for the information on how to post it.

it is on examiner dot com on freerepublic dot com too this page does not like the words in the full link and won't allow it

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
norcal, to post a link, you have to put a space in anything like "c om" or "or g" Like I just did. After a reader pastes it into their address bar, they delete the spaces and hit Enter.

Did the 'small gun makers' not have any gun for protection?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It will not let me post the link here but one of them was tied to a chair and shot in the back of the head.

It seems that the first shot in this war has already been fired. And it was not done by the gun folks.

So what do the gun grabbers have to say about this? If these attacks continue, at some point there there will be a response in kind.

The gun nazis really need to be very careful of who they are shooting.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Two small gun makers have been killed in the last two days