Trolls : Swingers Discussion 2195731091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTrolls
TOPIC: Trolls
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Isn't it about time for you to post something snide about our discussion in the Open Forum? It seems it usually makes you feel better."

If your definition of "usually" means anything more than the one time I posted a provocative and blatantly bigoted quote in the thread designed for provocative quotes (but without embarrassing you by attributing it to you by name), please explain. I believe it was you who had a hissy fit and turned it into an argument there.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"I've wasted as much time as I intend to on this "topic."

Odd, since we've discussed Everson 3 times already, because you keep bringing it up from so long ago.

I'll say the same.... I'm done with Everson. My posts all there. I stand by them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16958 posts)
" It was already a tangential derail, and I left it at that "

Nobody believes that. You can try to come up with a better excuse.

Why would you tell me, directly, that I need to read more newspapers? What made you think that I was unaware of the Obama quote?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16958 posts)
"Let's finish the last topic first."

I'm not sure how to finish something about nothing to begin with. You said no one ever complains about generalizations regarding certain groups including gun owners and Christians. I noted that when Obama generalized with a comment about the type of people who "cling to guns and religion," people complained. It was already a tangential derail, and I left it at that.

I've wasted as much time as I intend to on this "topic." Feel free to parse it ad nauseum, if that's your idea of an exercise worthy of great minds.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun

Isn't it about time for you to post something snide about our discussion in the Open Forum? It seems it usually makes you feel better.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16958 posts)
So now you point to the Bible just argue against a post of mine? hahaha.

Jesus didn't JUDGE people, he did judge their actions and choices.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16958 posts)
Let's finish the last topic first.

Were you suggesting that I should read more news so that I could see more generalizations in general? lol.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16958 posts)
"You can judge a man by the company he keeps, and which he avoids"

My memory of Bible School isn't the greatest, but I generally recall that Jesus Christ hung out mostly with outcasts and the dregs of society. He also did a damn fine job making fun of pompous pontificators.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
(continued from previous post)

Recall that my initial post in the thread had tried to convey two points: First, that Perf's inability to engage in honest debate stemmed from a certitude that he's always right, and his dismissiveness of any opposing viewpoint, so great that he even had the audacity to label an entire Supreme Court as "idiots." And second, that he did this even as he himself idiotically failed to grasp the Court's actual holding. 

When he finally got around to reading the Everson thread and could see that it was just as I summarized it, THIS was his initial observation: 

"I've reread the thread.    I see you dodge questions back then as well, when you know the answer will reflect poorly on you."

Then he moved on to identify my "flawed memories," apparently directed not to my account of the original thread, but to my recent editorializing sarcasm that "Perf knew better than those wacky judges. "

The following is the entirety of Perf's self-defense and his indictment of my account:

"I gave numerous historical facts to back up my opinion.  I didn't just claim to know better as you wish to portray."

Let that one sink in for a minute, and when you're through laughing and/or headscratching, help me find any fulfillment of his earlier promise to admit anything he had been wrong about. 

The rest of our discussion in that thread about the earlier thread involved nothing more than quibbling about why I chose to respond only with smartassery to Perf's question: "Is that what you would have said to Homer Plessy, you sanctimonious ass?" 

That's been the only detailed rehashing of the original thread until now. A couple of times when Perf has tried to act like he has superior reading comprehension, or better ability to discuss legal issues, I've thrown back at him the fool he made of himself in both respects during the original Everson discussion. Of course, he believes that he's kicked my ass. 

So, to conclude this topic with a little quiz, I'll throw out a few questions to Perf:

1. Was your repeated insistence about the actual 5-4 result in Everson, after repeated admonitions by me, correct or incorrect? How would you grade yourself in terms of your reading comprehension on that?

2. Can you point to any fulfillment of your promise to admit anything you were wrong about?

3. With reference to your assertion that "I shown (sic) you to wrong (sic) all 3 times," please point out specifically where you've done so, or at least share with us the details. My memory apparently isn't as good as yours. 

After you've done that, we can move on to the next topic, if you really want to keep going with this.   Even though it's a pretty inconsequential exercise, I'm having a little fun with it. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"So, yeah, on some occasions when Perf impugns my reading comprehension, or struts around claiming that his legal understanding is better than mine, this blast from the past gets brought up. I'll get into those exchanges in another post."

That's where I left off yesterday, after recounting a discussion in late 2011. That entire Everson thread lasted perhaps two days before fading into oblivion. 

Until, that is, the following August when Perf started his "honest liberals" thread. Tbr astutely observed that the OP was dishonest from the outset, and opined that Perf lacked the cajones for an honest discussion. Perf promptly proved Tbr's points. 

Something about Perf's pomposity in that thread jogged my memory of the previous year's thread; the irony of his being so wrong about something, but so certain he was always right. So I entered the thread with this post: """"""""""""" "Lol, Perf's certitude in his own inerrancy automatically excludes anyone who disagrees with him from the ranks of the honest. Which makes it a hoot to have discussions with him. 

"I remember he once declared as "idiots" all nine Supreme Court Justices because of their unanimous statement that the First Amendment provides for separation of church and state. Perf knew better than those wacky judges. 

"The funny thing is, he completely misread the actual ruling in the case, mistaking a dissent in the outcome from the majority opinion. All, while chiding everyone else for not reading the actual documents before forming conclusions. Pretty funny stuff. 

"That generally is how an "honest debate" with Perf goes. It can be quite entertaining, but Tbr is correct that Perf doesn't have the chops for a real discussion ending in anything other than "stupid libtards." """""""""""""""

Perf responded to that with a hissy fit consisting entirely of "You're out of your fucking mind," which I fairly interpreted as an outright denial of ever having said such things. He later added a snide string of posts impugning my honesty and memory.

So, I found and bumped the Everson thread from the previous year and informed Perf that I had done so, with this:

"I found the thread and am bumping it, since I feel sure you'll want to confirm for yourself the accuracy of my summary before apologizing to me."

Even though I had already bumped the thread, Perf sandwiched several more snide comments and insults around this post:

"I'm still waiting to see the bump of that thread so we can all re-read my words. If I'm wrong I'll admit it."

Remember that last line; we'll get back to it. 

(continued in next post)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 234   End
TOPIC: Trolls