Trolls : Swingers Discussion 2195731071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTrolls
TOPIC: Trolls
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you're just here to spectate, you'll have to sit over with the cheerleaders. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17118 posts)
"I'll say the same.... I'm done with Everson. My posts all there. I stand by them."

So you've changed your mind since yesterday when you said you'd back up your stuff as soon as you found the threads? I've just pointed out today the only thread where's it's actually come up in any detail; should be easy now. I'd have thought you would revel at the chance to remind us all how you (in your mind) kicked me around. 

I sort of suspected you would quickly run away from any real delving into these things. Are you ready to cry uncle on the other half dozen or so topics too?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Booker's and popcorn.

Breakfast of champions...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
The funny thing about this is I was going to let Fun's gaffe about the Obama quote slide, after I pointed out he was mistaken in the 'Black and Republican' thread.

But after he came in here throwing a tantrum about me and mentioning the issue as his 'favorite' it was game ON.

Just like when he had to drag the discussion into the open forum last time. I spanked him there also.

Hopefully he'll learn this time.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17118 posts)
"Because you do. Your lack of any command over facts that don't fit into your preconceptions is staggering. It comes to light most often when you make all those sweeping "liberals NEVER do such-and-such" comments. "

lol. Okay, but how does that relate to your introduction of the Obama quote?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17118 posts)
"Why would you tell me, directly, that I need to read more newspapers?"

Because you do. Your lack of any command over facts that don't fit into your preconceptions is staggering. It comes to light most often when you make all those sweeping "liberals NEVER do such-and-such" comments. 

You'll insinuate that liberals never call for their own to resign in the wake of behaving badly, and have to be reminded of widely-publicized cases like the Weiner dood. And you're unaware of Repubs like Vitter, who was never under pressure from his party. So Tbr or I will correct your uninformed bullshit, but then it's just a matter of time before you repeat it. 

I'm not sure why either of us wastes time on someone so delusional as you. I guess because it's occasionally amusing. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"There is no comparison for street smart versus book smart. One of which I have little and the other in abundance. "

That's been discussed here in the past. I actually fall more to your side on that issue. If I recall, some of the most Liberal posters were on the opposite side.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17118 posts)
Yes from that women but you'll note I rarely post in forums where information/facts/data are required. I stick with what I do know and that's people . There is no comparison for street smart versus book smart. One of which I have little and the other in abundance.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Jesus didn't JUDGE people, he did judge their actions and choices."

Actions, chioices, and words are what makes a person law abiding or a law-breaker, or good/bad person of society.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2115 posts)
"Granted they make me feel dumber"

From the woman who is usually spot on with everything she posts ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 234   End
TOPIC: Trolls