Trolls : Swingers Discussion 2195731061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTrolls
TOPIC: Trolls
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Compare an Iron Chefs creole chicken dumpling soup with a Republic-con Party/Frogx & Friends Tinfoil Truthiness recipe for backyard BBQ sauce.

This should be easy for Republic-con Party devotees. Only one ingredient is necessary.

[Hint: Gulf of Mexico oil].

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
"E"verson. It's been done 3 times and it's almost a year old."

Your saying that doesn't make it so.  If you want to quote or describe where you've addressed any of those 3 questions since the original discussion, feel free. Otherwise we'll chalk this one up to the Fun guy, by default. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Sorry, It's not going to happen until you finish the Obama quote discussion. There are open questions on the floor."

Lol, what open questions have I not already responded to? It's obvious we disagree about whether Obama's comments were generalizations about gun owners and religious people, as opposed to some other groups. I doubt any amount of discussion will change that, which is fine. We disagree. It happens. (And honestly, I cannot imagine many less important questions in the world to resolve, than which of our characterizations is more correct).

Type out any precise question you want, and I'll take a look. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Sorry, It's not going to happen until you finish the Obama quote discussion. There are open questions on the floor.

If you wish to end it early, I think there's no reason to revisit E"verson. It's been done 3 times and it's almost a year old.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
Toothlessness and tooth decay are among the hightest values of the Republic-con Party Family Orcs, demonstrated as evidence that factors of personal hygiene are disregarded and blamed on the trolls who live in their toilet rooms and occupy the personal hygiene cabinets.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
"You made the excuse in the first place."

I never made any excuse for you not to back up your assertions on the Everson stuff. At your request, I bumped the Everson thread and then recounted our subsequent discussion of it, followed by three pretty simple and straightforward questions that you've never addressed:

1. Was your repeated insistence about the actual 5-4 result in Everson, after repeated admonitions by me, correct or incorrect? How would you grade yourself in terms of your reading comprehension on that?

2. Can you point to any fulfillment of your promise to admit anything you were wrong about?

3. With reference to your assertion that "I shown (sic) you to wrong (sic) all 3 times," please point out specifically where you've done so, or at least share with us the details. My memory apparently isn't as good as yours. 

I suspect everyone here already knows the answers to those questions, and I understand why you'd rather concede them by silence than explicitly. Your choice. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
one funny thing about the right wingers who blocked me is they all did it on the same day. that tells me they all exchanged PM's to collaborate. kind a like passing notes in third grade.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Fun,

If you're done with the Obama quote, and I'm done with Everson, pick another part of your diatribe and let's continue on.

I feel I've made my point on both.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
"Booker's and popcorn.

Breakfast of champions.."

I can't quite bring myself to down hard booze for breakfast, but perhaps I should have made an exception.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19549 posts)
"So you've changed your mind since yesterday when you said you'd back up your stuff as soon as you found the th............blah, blah, blah"

You made the excuse in the first place. I figured since we covered Everson 3 times that it was fair that I could use it too.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 234   End
TOPIC: Trolls