Trolls : Swingers Discussion 2195731051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTrolls
TOPIC: Trolls
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was trying to be charitable.

But I figured I would get a rise out of you.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Two idiotic to talk about much. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Your an idiot to.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"One might be a bit brighter than the other, but we would be splitting hairs if we were to argue the point."

You're an idiot.

(Think about it :-))

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Are you having Booker's for my sake or are you into bourbon now too?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
We're taking these things one-by-one, and I'm skipping down to this one, which should be pretty easy since Perf didn't dispute or even mention it.

"Or the time he started a thread whining that the mainstream media wouldn't cover a certain story, yet identified the story by reference to a mainstream newspaper already covering it. (I promise I'm not making this shit up; he really posted all this stuff)."

That thread is titled "Will we see this on the MSM" and I'll bump it for easy reference. The irony is summed up pretty well (but not entirely) by one of my posts in that thread:

"Funny stuff here. I provide a link that shows a mainstream NBC TV station reported the basics of this incident. The mainstream Associated Press newswire picked it up, and it was posted on the mainstream (liberal?) MSNBC website, all within a few hours after it occurred. 

"The mainstream Atlanta Journal Constitution then follows up, interviews the husband, and writes a more detailed story. 

"So, four different mainstream media outlets are the first to report an incident in rural Georgia, leading to national attention. 

"And the OP quotes the story from one of these mainstream sources to suggest that the mainstream media is biased by not reporting the story. 

"Please tell me I'm not the only person who spotted the delightful irony here."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Sorry, I'm not Perfect...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Well done TB , not every debate/disagreement of opinion is an argument. Frankly if everyone always agreed with me you'd bore me to tears. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
argueing? (really?)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
I'm not one to remember specifics nearly as well as Fun or Perf. I'm much more of a big picture guy.

I think both Fun and Perf are bright guys. One might be a bit brighter than the other, but we would be splitting hairs if we were to argue the point.

However, it is my experience with Perf that he is, in my opinion, completely blinded by his particular ideology, which renders him incapable of argueing most subjects competently.

He consistently cherry picks those authorities, no matter how out of the mainstream, to prove his points. Or, as Fun pointed out, he misrepresents the source to "prove" his points.

He is also unable to admit when he is wrong. Ever.

That does not mean he is a bad guy. Just that he makes a fool of himself when he tries to "debate."

But that is my opinion. And you know what they say about opinions.

Going back to the sidelines now to have some more Booker's and popcorn...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 234   End
TOPIC: Trolls