Trolls : Swingers Discussion 2195731031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTrolls
TOPIC: Trolls
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Some how in Fun's illogical world, complaining about being stereotyped and speculating why nobody complains about stereotyping a few particular groups are at odds with each other.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16990 posts)
"Let me break it down for his simple mind...........

-quote me on specific groups -mention Obama quote, and Hilary's response -end post by mentioning specific groups AGAIN

-Claims he knew Obama quote wasn't about specific groups

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16990 posts)
"Is that confusing enough for everyone?"

Yep, sounds like a car salesman, or politician trying to wiggle. SPIN-A-HOY is BAAAAACK!

You're a dishonest POS.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16990 posts)
"If you want to get in the game just jump in"

Please don't. It's unfair enough as it is.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"But I figured I would get a rise out of you."

Troll.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"More from the Fun-Ahoy diatribe."

Lol. Once again, hold your horses. Let's follow your advice to finish the ones we've started. We'll get there; I'm looking forward to it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Let's go one at a time so people don't get lost."

That was Perf's excellent suggestion at the outset of this little exercise, but unfortunately both of us have jumped the gun a little. Let's regroup before moving on to new topics, just on the outside chance anyone is actually interested in following this coherently. 

I assumed Perf wanted me to flesh out each of those eight general topics, with specific references or quotes of previous posts. 

Before I could do that he launched into the first topic: the irony of his pontificating about honesty, with blatantly dishonest threads/posts. We've covered some, but not all, of the examples where he's done that. I'll come back to that in a separate post. (might not be until Sunday though; busy weekend ahead). 

It appears we have concluded discussion of another issue: the irony of Perf's constant barbs at other people's reading comprehension and intelligence, while often displaying serious deficiencies of his own. His posts about that Everson case are the best examples (but certainly not the only ones). Unless he changes his mind again and chooses to address that issue after all, we're done with that one. 

Last night I fleshed out a third topic: the irony of complaining about media bias, where the complainant is so biased himself that he can't see straight. Perf didn't initially take any issue with this one, but I see that he did so this morning. I'll add a point or two on that one, which should wrap it up. 

We apparently have been discussing a fourth one, although it took me awhile to realize it. Almost immediately into this, Perf started making weird and obscure references to me disappearing for a day or two without responding to something, and I had no idea what he was talking about.

He also started referring here to Obama's "God and Guns" speech from that Black Republican thread, which also puzzled me. I had no idea what point he was trying to make, and assumed it was just a diversionary/obfuscation tactic of some sort. 

It finally dawned on me that he thinks I made some kind of "gaffe" in that thread, that he called me out on it, and that I dodged some question he posed to me there. I don't see any gaffe, and certainly don't see where he "called me out" about it there. But whatever. Just awhile ago I responded to those things, in that thread. 

It also finally dawned on me that he thinks that's what I referred to in another area of irony: i.e., that he complains about liberals who stereotype/generalize, when in fact he stereotypes moreso than perhaps anyone in these forums. 

If he had given me a chance to flesh it out first, I could have saved him from launching a discussion of this based on his erroneous presumption. I had in mind a post by him in the Conservative Swingers thread awhile back, complaining "Why do people on the left feel they can stereotype the right?" It was a variation on similar comments he's made in the past (and somewhat similar, but not exactly, his comment in the Black Republicans thread). 

I was referring to the irony of Perf's complaints that liberals stereotype, when he does it more often than anyone. His initial point in the Black Republicans thread, while involving the issue of stereotyping, was along a different logical line. His point really didn't focus on irony (although it is an additional example of it); it was a complaint by him that people can stereotype certain groups while escaping criticism for doing so. 

Perhaps that's too fine a logical distinction. Whatever. I'll address it all when I get around to fleshing out issue #8, if Perf can hold his horses. 

Is that confusing enough for everyone?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
More from the Fun-Ahoy diatribe.

"Or when he frequently (and falsely) whines that no liberals here ever correct one of their own, although when his fellow conservatives are caught in fabrication of outright lies, he either keeps silent or actually adds to the dissembling. "

my response

Oh sure........ Just ask FJ, or Seduction. I have had frequent disagreements with them in these forums. Most recently I defended a photo of Obama shooting to FJ. I wonder how that Iron Clad memory of yours forgets such things. lolol

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16990 posts)
"(except the NRA)"

I find it amazing that some morons think that anybody who is not a flaming liberal is a member of the NRA. It used to similar to the idiotic claims made by the far loony left that all conservatives listen to Rush.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19337 posts)
My toll bridge costs $9.00 to cross.......OH you mean Troll???? He is under the bridge.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 234   End
TOPIC: Trolls