Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Trolls
TOPIC: Trolls
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   231 to 234 of 234 
User Details are only visible to members.
Gusher:

That is to reduce your sense of self worth, it is to gain an upper hand over you and make you obey them. It is the conservative way of life and mentality of power over another.

It is why they reject collectivism, it is why they reject anything that helps others and not themselves or give themselves the ability to use that help that they proved as a means to use against another.

The conservative has the greatest amount of envy and sense that the society owes them. It is most evident in that they want SSI for themselves and tell the generations behind them to accept not receiving it or to accept less.

They made themselves bitter by working harder than they have had to by means of not organizing with their fellow workers for better pay, better benefits, ect... and thus under cutting everyone else and then wave a flag of working hard.

This isn't working hard, it is the false flag of working hard, it is working stupid and working alone. It buys no respect among real men for real men build societies and civilizations.... Conservatives only know how to rape and pillage until there is nothing left and then move onto another land.

You see this by their threats to close up their businesses and move them to third world nations where the people are willing to be raped and pillaged. Sadly if we were a civilized civilization, we would force American companies to pay a growing wage for those nations and or the minimum wage for the US to each worker there... There by rising those nations to such a level that they and we could compete for jobs on a fair playing field.

That is the key, they the conservatives do not want a fair playing field.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
If anyone wants to see proof of a right wing rude troll take a look at the past posts of the op. they called me all kinds of shit within minutes of my first post. their posts are littered abusive language directed at anyone who isn't a fellow right winger. while you're at it, look at fjep's posts and come back and tell us who's a troll.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
anyone that is not a right winger here is considered a troll. a troll would be a member that calls people names then cries to the mods when the get called on it. Hell some asshole here complained that out profile wasn't complete after it'd been up for years. look at the post count from the right wingers and you'll find the trolls. I simply blocked anyone who I didn't want to read. a better OP would be why are so many right wingers thin skinned and overly sensitive? the better question is why so many right wingers are such a morally defunct site ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
It seems to me that about 80% of them over the years have had a definate left bias.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   231 to 234 of 234 
TOPIC: Trolls