Trolls : Swingers Discussion 2195731021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTrolls
TOPIC: Trolls
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs Sav

Are you joining in, or was that just a hit and run? If it was a hit and run, that's fine. I won't even comment. If you're joining in, welcome aboard!...

I'll have to catch up with you on Monday. It's a busy night, and I leave tomorrow for a fishing trip.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16806 posts)
Random thoughts of a dumb blonde trolling the[political forums .... I wonder who the mass media would say looks like a jackass? I wonder who is really obsessed with who? I wonder how one can write words and not really see them ? I wonder how the same points can be made again and again and still not be comprehended? I really wonder why I'm wondering when I already know the answer. I wonder how shocking it would be to see yourself as others see you? I wonder who ate all the popcorn and is someone serving cocktails...it is happy hour after all. I wonder if reading this makes me a troll

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
Any real debate has rules, coaches, a moderator, and requires research as preparation to engage in the contest of an argument.

Without such checks and balances, a so-called 'debate' on a blog is nothing more than opinions colliding with the equivalent comparison of hail bombarding a tin-can garbage lid, causing dent damage.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
It's getting easier and easier to make you look like a total jackass. The more holes you dig the lower you get.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16806 posts)
Here's my post when you first brought it up.

"My guess is the story originated with ASJ, picked up by AP, and edited on purpose by MSNBC. The NBC affiliate who carried the story was local to the incident I believe, as was the ABC affiliate.

Since then, Good Morning America carried the story, but I can't find the commentary that followed. NY Daily News finally picked it up, then editorialized in the final couple of paragraphs.

No nightly national news carried it as far as I can tell, but they all talk about gun control almost every night these days.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16806 posts)
Mainstream media (MSM) are those media disseminated via the largest distribution channels, which therefore represent what the majority of media consumers are likely to encounter. The term also denotes those media generally reflective of the prevailing currents of thought, influence, or activity.[1]

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16806 posts)
Maybe if you weren't such and ignorant prick, you could see the difference in a local affiliate and the national news outlets.

How many stories by the AP get picked up nationally.

You're just obsessed with me, and it's not flattering.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16806 posts)
"It gets funnier. You say "It's BIAS not to report this kind of story right now," apparently blinded by your own bias against the media to the fact that your own OP established that it WAS reported. Lol. "

Why is that funny? Really? How many local stories make the National News? You obviously know the answer douche bag, so let's hear it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16806 posts)
First, an NBC AFFILIATE is not what I consider Main Stream Media.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16806 posts)
"You have a problem with me wondering/guessing?????????????"

Of course not. But let's not pretend you don't know what you're doing when starting threads with headline titles like that one, or ones questioning whether there are any honest liberals. We all have a pretty good idea of what your reaction would be to a thread title merely asking the question "Does Perf really suck donkey dick?"

But you miss the point, again. The irony is that a person blinded by bias started a thread about media bias, using a biased thread headline dispelled by the very content of the OP. 

It gets funnier. You say "It's BIAS not to report this kind of story right now," apparently blinded by your own bias against the media to the fact that your own OP established that it WAS reported. Lol. 

We're not done yet. In the course of attacking the media for alleged bias, you complain that it doesn't provide a "positive" (i.e., favorably biased) portrayal of gun owners, again letting your own bias blind you to the MSM story in your own OP, that couldn't possibly have portrayed the gun owner in a more positive light. 

As if the pot still wasn't sufficiently acquainted with the kettle, you responded to those of us trying to pry open your eyes, with this doosie: "If you can't see the bias it's because you're blinded by your own bias." lol. 

Then you shifted gears and complained (without really knowing, apparently) about how prominently the national MSM evening news covered this story (from rural Georgia). And you cited media studies to the effect that "most people read only the headline," blissfully ignorant that the insinuation in your own thread's "headline" was belied by the content. Too funny. 

I couldn't possibly have dreamed for any more laughs, but you're the gift that keeps giving. You complained that some MSM stories (such as those right after the shooting) didn't go into as much detail as others did. Since your bias is to believe the media is evil, you concocted a theory about the sequence of stories to allege that the story was "edited on purpose by MSNBC." Your theory was belied by the story timestamps, and when asked for any facts to back up your paranoia, you ducked and ran. 

The ironies that flow from your bias are just amazingly funny. Sadly, myopia prolly prevents you from enjoying the laughs you provide the rest of us. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 234   End
TOPIC: Trolls