Trolls : Swingers Discussion 2195731011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTrolls
TOPIC: Trolls
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun

The problem is how you define MSM

"Mainstream media (MSM) are those media disseminated via the largest distribution channels, which therefore represent what the majority of media consumers are likely to encounter. The term also denotes those media generally reflective of the prevailing currents of thought, influence, or activity."

I wouldn't consider a local network affiliate, or a newspaper that doesn't have a large national following.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
ATROLLING WE WILL GO ATROLLING WE WILL GO....BAHAHAHAHAHA...YOU PEOPLE SLAY ME.....

The very best trolling right here on SLS Face Book has nothing on this place.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Sometimes, sometimes not.

I almost never attack the person, per se, but sometimes I take great exception to their conduct.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
I respond to many of Z's posts, but as with most I'm responding to the concepts, not the individual who posted them.

Maybe that's a big distinction, or maybe it's not. A good many people seem to take the opposite tack, and never address the actual ideas being put forth; preferring rather to attack the person putting it out there.

I may be critical of your ideas, but if you haven't attached yourself personally to the ideas, you don't need to take it personally.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Most unfortunate.

It is difficult to resist answering the Anal Warts of the fora, especially when either directly insulted by them, or when I see a good opportunity to zing them, but I've been better with my self-control lately.

Except Z. He's shown he can go for years without anyone responding to him. He's possibly an immortal.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
Doubt it. There's a feeding frenzy down in the depths.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Well this was fun. I tried at times to follow this but there are just too many simultaneous discussions for someone to casually follow.

As for trolls - can we do some kind of study as to how long trolls can go without being fed before they eventually starve?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
p.s. Have a good fishing trip. We have year-round season on speckled trout down here, and going out after them with my son has provided me with some of the most enjoyable moments of my life. Good times. Rack 'em up while you can.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Why is that funny? Really? How many local stories make the National News?"

I already mentioned that myopia can get in the way of seeing the humor. 

This little exercise we're having isn't to re-hash the merits of every discussion that we've had in every thread;  it's to explore the irony of your penchant for engaging (or not) in the types of things you stereotype as typically liberal. 

But since you asked, I'll respond to your question on the merits of the issue (?) in that thread. If your thread had asked "Should this be a national story?" it would have been different. You didn't ask that. The story clearly was covered by the MSM in the local and state media market. The AJC also has national circulation, and AP and MSNBC both are national and picked it up. 

Your gripe now seems to be that it should have been on the national network evening news. (Do we even know if it was? Did you watch all of them?) 

And why should it have been? You say yes, because there was an ongoing national debate about assault weapons and 30-round clips. What happened to that vaunted Perf-style logic that you thump your chest about so often and mock others for not having? This isolated incident in rural Georgia involved a 38 caliber revolver, a firearm that's not even at issue in those debates. 

Your suggestion that the media is biased if it doesn't give national air time to a story like this is simply laughable. But I don't expect you to see that, any more than I expected you to see the humor. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Please don't argue with the fish, if I recall correctly it was a kid trip. Make it memorable in a nice way.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5478 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 234   End
TOPIC: Trolls