Trickle down or violent revolution : Swingers Discussion 224914
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTrickle down or violent revolution
TOPIC: Trickle down or violent revolution
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
I find it amusing how advocates for trickle down economics will reference revolution and violence when they are faced with the result of the poverty that trickle down economics bring.

While yes, the left references rebellion, but they refences it as what happens when the government fails to obey the people, not what happens when ones duely elected government taxes the employers for the poverty they leave their employees in.

(Poverty defined by employment for 40 hours a week. At a wage which keeps the employee plus partner/two children, off government assistance, while growing the local economy)

I am always amazed by how the right thinks they have won the argument by the threat of war and violence against the government which is obeying the will of the people who won the election.

If in the 1950s-1980s, a individual threatened war, much less civil war agains the US government, they would lose their job because the employer was patriotic and didn't want mentally unstable people who wish to shut off the lights, water, and drive people into a lifestyle seen only in the movies and on the news (as what people in somilia live).

The wealthy have never had it so good as they do today. The government provides them with people who can buy goods and services, by paying the other half of the wages the employee was to be paid by the employer.

The wealthy receive tax breaks for buying company vehicles and can drive these vehicles areound town as their personal vehicles by saying the logo advertises their business and the vehicle is a mobile poster board that they need the advertisement of their businesses.

The wealthy receive tax breaks to keep their money in American banks, the same banks that nearly destroyed this nation, so to sell bad loans to the poor and lie about it. (Save the garbage about the government forced the banks... No banker stood on a stool and yelled stop, no banker went on YouTube or otherwise forfeited their wealth to save this nation, they will receive no pity from me)

So why is it that the wealthy or their drones on the right have the adassity to claim a right to overthrow this nation which has done so much for them? I remain perplexed and more so that my boss felt the need to express the threat to me when he told me my defense of the government would cost me my job. (I wished I was recording that threat. Hostile work environment, so many different ways that a suit could end.... More so when I didn't start the convrosation... I would rather complete silence with my employers than discussion... A professional employee/employer relationship.)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Very much so, Z.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18834 posts)
Is the topic resounding with the sound of GOPoopers giving the tide their crap?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6822 posts)
Drivel down or silent regurgitation?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18834 posts)
More drivel, ho hum!

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
"Can you hear, can you hear the thunder?" Better run. Better take cover."

{Dedicated to vassals of the GOPoop Party}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6822 posts)
Patriotic revolutionaries are already creating a tsunami wave of destruction rolling towards the corporate criminals of America who despise American government.

Blink three times. In that short experience, the tsunami has traveled at the speed of light across America in its blogosphere, the new realm of bloddless mortal combat. Can't you hear the buzz?

**ZZZZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6822 posts)
LOL

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4838 posts)
"Maybe, somewhere, a deity/divinity who circumnavigates this planet notices the disparity between the rich corporate executives and its vassaldom of employees. Maybe that deity/divinity has been provoked to become involved in intergalactic equalization."

Damn.... that's deep. Although thanks for bringing up the word "atavistic". I had to look it up.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18834 posts)
If America ever had a sane and rational population, those days have ended. They ended with the reign of America's 21st Century dictatorship during the purloined Presidencies of the Bush/Cheney Crime Administration.

A non-violent, but viral, revolution is already underway in America. Today's patriotic revolutionaries have ways to confront, reveal, and topple the corporate crime enterprises that despise American government, meant to be 'Of the People, by the People, and for the People.'

The methods of today's revolutionaries are non-violent, but as powerful as a heavy artillery brigade of the 20th Century warfare methodology that created the superpowers of WWII.

Blink three times. Each time you blink, a patriotic revolutionary has created a tsunami wave of tectonic upheaval within the blogosphere.

Maybe, somewhere, a deity/divinity who circumnavigates this planet notices the disparity between the rich corporate executives and its vassaldom of employees. Maybe that deity/divinity has been provoked to become involved in intergalactic equalization.

Maybe the United States of America has lost its preeminence as the planets guardian and epitome of a republic with a democratic form of elections, and will begin its descent into chaos which is a prelude to polarity and political paradigm shifts that create new kingdoms of planetary dwellers.

Maybe your supervisor/boss has that atavistic characteristic of having an Achilles heel.

Aim your darts low.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6822 posts)
I find it amusing how advocates for trickle down economics will reference revolution and violence when they are faced with the result of the poverty that trickle down economics bring.

While yes, the left references rebellion, but they refences it as what happens when the government fails to obey the people, not what happens when ones duely elected government taxes the employers for the poverty they leave their employees in.

(Poverty defined by employment for 40 hours a week. At a wage which keeps the employee plus partner/two children, off government assistance, while growing the local economy)

I am always amazed by how the right thinks they have won the argument by the threat of war and violence against the government which is obeying the will of the people who won the election.

If in the 1950s-1980s, a individual threatened war, much less civil war agains the US government, they would lose their job because the employer was patriotic and didn't want mentally unstable people who wish to shut off the lights, water, and drive people into a lifestyle seen only in the movies and on the news (as what people in somilia live).

The wealthy have never had it so good as they do today. The government provides them with people who can buy goods and services, by paying the other half of the wages the employee was to be paid by the employer.

The wealthy receive tax breaks for buying company vehicles and can drive these vehicles areound town as their personal vehicles by saying the logo advertises their business and the vehicle is a mobile poster board that they need the advertisement of their businesses.

The wealthy receive tax breaks to keep their money in American banks, the same banks that nearly destroyed this nation, so to sell bad loans to the poor and lie about it. (Save the garbage about the government forced the banks... No banker stood on a stool and yelled stop, no banker went on YouTube or otherwise forfeited their wealth to save this nation, they will receive no pity from me)

So why is it that the wealthy or their drones on the right have the adassity to claim a right to overthrow this nation which has done so much for them? I remain perplexed and more so that my boss felt the need to express the threat to me when he told me my defense of the government would cost me my job. (I wished I was recording that threat. Hostile work environment, so many different ways that a suit could end.... More so when I didn't start the convrosation... I would rather complete silence with my employers than discussion... A professional employee/employer relationship.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Trickle down or violent revolution