Traitor Huffington allows the posting an article calling for Bush to be overthrown by the military : Swingers Discussion 86080101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTraitor Huffington allows the posting an article calling for Bush to be overthrown by the military
TOPIC: Traitor Huffington allows the posting an article calling for Bush to be overthrown by the military
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
could you imagine the left's up-roar if the wall street jorunal published an article wanting clinton arrested for conduct unbecoming? Or suggesting the military over throw of a democrat administration?

It matters not if it was satire dzzy it matters that these moonbats are serious. Probably the same people that played a skit on the airhead america assasinating the president.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
A much wiser person than I once asked rhetorically “How do you explain bad taste to people who haven’t got ANY taste?”

I have been reminded of that question as I watch with bemusement the right-wing blogosphere getting its knickers in a twist over my column that presented a tongue-in-cheek open letter to General Peter Pace suggesting that he arrest George W. Bush for “Conduct Unbecoming”. It was of course just ‘a modest proposal’…

Anyone who has read “Gulliver’s Travels” (even the ‘Comics Illustrated’ version from Regnery Publishing for the “challenged reader”) is aware of a little thing called satire. Perhaps has even heard of Jonathan Swift.

But it appears that the only “Swift” that the right-wing nuts have heard of is the Swift Boat.

Swift = Smear they understand.

Swift = Satire…? Well, let’s just be charitable and say that it “eludes” them

he says it was a joke...

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Traitor Huffington allows the posting an article calling for Bush to be overthrown by the military