Train derailment : Swingers Discussion 2179841061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTrain derailment
TOPIC: Train derailment
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just smoke and mirrors. I would have expected no less from him.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
They are just going after things that are highly visible and the most likely to get the public attention. As pointed out, it's a cut to the year-to-year increase in funding, not a cut to funding. The idea that we need to furlough 1/5 of all government man hours and the wheels are going to come clear off over what amounts to a budget freeze is ridiculous to the extreme.

The sad part is that those supporting Obama on this *know* it's ridiculous. They *know* that this is being hammed up for the sake of politics. But they don't care - winning is all. 3 months after a tax increase on the rich they are going after them for more. It's all their fault!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17524 posts)
President Obama loves to rail against the 'rich'. He has become a master of manipulation in using class warfare to divide the American people. Today, his fear mongering surrounding the sequester continued with the announcement that tours of the White House, which are conducted by volunteers and attended by every day Americans, will end. Congressman Tom Graves (R-GA) asked a great question. Will Obama's celebrity friends like Jay-Z and Beyonce continue to get personal tours? Something tells me the answer to that question is YES!

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
May rent-a-cops do. Get a real job and you won't have to worry about being called in.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
On call doesn't mean paid, it means you receive a call from your employer asking you to come in. Refuse and they treat you as trash, this you are on call 24/7 or you will not retain employment for long.

That is the reality of the work place anymore.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6871 posts)
What kind of real job requires you to be on call 24/7.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
The train derailed. Obama isn't going to waste time beating a dead horse, so he is going to wait for the pain to come and the republicans to deal on his terms. Time is good for him, bad for the republicans.

As such, he will get other things done.

As for the poor having I phones, guess who commands that you be accessible 24/7? Text messaging, voice messaging, email. We need to have non-stop access to it all because our employers demand it. Why? So that if they need to call us into work, they can reach us. Don't have these things and the employer reduces your hours until you quit, or out right fires you so to hire those who are more accessible.

Then there is the fact that like with me, we look up both employment and educational information. There are many times when you will be someplace in a college campus and cannot use the schools wireless or like my sisters, you must use their anti virus software, (which doesn't work and their anti virus software conflicts with your own.)just to be online.

A smart phone is the work around, you are able to gain Internet acess for your laptop vie Bluetooth. Welcome to the 21st century, you must be connected to operate effectively.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6871 posts)
Vab. You got that right. With all the important things going on now he has time to back a petition about cell phones. I think I am right there is two different network technologies. I am pretty sure that you cannot us a Verizon phone on AT&T because they use different type of networks so why waste the time on this BS.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Buh buh but I thought the starving masses could barely eat and pay their bills! They have iPhones and the like?

And need to have government assist in hacking and breaking the terms of the product licensing?

Good to know we have our priorities straight. Most of these people can starve to death for all I care. I am sooooo at the end of my rope over them.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17524 posts)
Maybe this will help ease the budget cuts. Look what the great one is wasting time on now:

Obama Offers Path to Legalization for Locked Cellphones

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 89   End
TOPIC: Train derailment