Too Young to Be a Soldier : Swingers Discussion 975401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsToo Young to Be a Soldier
TOPIC: Too Young to Be a Soldier
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweety

"Clinton did not do anything. That was a trend in his Presidency"

"What kills me about this mess is that liberal groups keep screaming that the detainees Constitutional Rights are being violated."

Neither of the above comments were relevant to any of the previous posts. I'm seeing a pattern here. Do you have these written down or saved somewhere so you can just cut & paste. This is not Arts & Crafts its a political forum for somewhat serious discussion. Can you find some decent, non-talking point, march of the lemming material. Try thinking for your self once in a while. Its illuminating.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
What kills me about this mess is that liberal groups keep screaming that the detainees Constitutional Rights are being violated. They are not U.S. Citizens therefore they have no Constitutional Rights.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Scotty --- It sounds good and makes nice applause lines but did you know we are one of a very small minority of nations that still practices capital punishment. Maybe they deserve it but do we want the US in the same league as Communist China and No. Korea when it comes to crime and punishment.

Most countries will not extradite a prisoner to the US that would be subject to the death penalty.

All I'm saying is the original bombers of the World Trade center in 1993 are all languishing in Federal Prison. They were tried and convicted in a US court of law. If they have the evidence that links Sheik Muhammed to 9/11, and it sounds like they do, why not have a trial in Federal Court, lock his ass up and throw away the key. Then he's not a Martyr just another convicted terrorist.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
He is not a soldier. He was not ina state sponsored military. So he is not a POW. None of these animals are POW. The fact that we're giving them a trial at all is a testament to the character of the USA.

Geneva Conventions states clearly that spys and unlawful enemy combatants (ie terrorists) are subject to summary executions. Think the Police Chief in Saigon blowing the brains out of that kid. He was an unlawful enemy combatant. FUlly within his rights to execute him on the spot.

Personally I don't know why our boys didn't finish his ass off in the field. Or just leave him to rot. That is also permissible for UEC's Oh wait I know why... because we're americans we don't do stuff like that.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
That was my point there sweet...I am glad you agree...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Correction.. Clinton did not do anything. That was a trend in his Presidency

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
They exploited our weakness and our arrogance.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
9-11 was an act of war and not a crime. hell Osama declared war on us when clinton was in office. We just didnt do anything to stop it.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
I agree with Lucky. Its a war he's a prisoner of war. Uniform no uniform - doesn't make any difference, you righties have been talking about how different this conflict is.

Kind of convenient to start these trials just before the big election this year. Why the big delay?

If you want to have a real trial go catch Osama these are the little fish, the big fish keeps getting away.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
He did the crime, so he needs to do the time. If he is set free AlQueida will start getting more children to do their deeds because they won't be prosecuted. Does this remind any vets of the little Vietnamese shoe shine boys?

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: Too Young to Be a Soldier