Tolerance : Swingers Discussion 765051081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTolerance
TOPIC: Tolerance
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
People who want to force their will upon others for whatever reason should be shunned. People who want to force their will upon others through violence should be met with violence. Other than that I say live and let live. If gay people want kiss that's their business and has nothing to do with me.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"So much for "Love thy neighbor as you would love thyself." Seems Jesus was a liberal too according to his teachings."

The Jesus I know would never approve of Gay People.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
No, I don't understand. Please explain to me why in your opinion it is more wrong to be gay than to be hetero? It just sounds like you're intolerant of gay people to me. In my opinion, you're the one who is wrong.

**** Duh, you just figured that out. I don't believe being gay is normal or right or that it should be accepted as normal. I believe that the Liberal Agenda has eroded this country's moral beliefs.

How does two people kissing in public negatively affect your kids?

**** A smooch here and there, no big deal(Unless it is two gays) But an all out make out session, then yes I have a problem with that as do most normal moral people.

"Intolerance is acceptable. I should not have shit forced down my throat that I object to. I will never have someone tell me I have to tolerate something, because of some F_ing Liberals gutter baised Morals."

**** I could give a shit if a person is Gay. What I care about is when they expect to have rights like normal people. They aren't normal and what ever they do behind closed doors is fine, but out in society no, it's not right, nor should it ever be accepted as normal. They should not have the right to get Married, they shoud not have the right to Adopt Children, they should not flaunt their being gay out in public, there should be no Gay Pride Parade, Etc ... They should basicaly do as they did before the sixies, stay in the closet.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
"So you understand - On scale of right and wrong, being gay and kissing in public is more wrong then being hetro and kissing in public."

No, I don't understand. Please explain to me why in your opinion it is more wrong to be gay than to be hetero? It just sounds like you're intolerant of gay people to me. In my opinion, you're the one who is wrong.

"My Reply - And I would have said it is my business when it effects my Kids."

How does two people kissing in public negatively affect your kids?

"Intolerance is acceptable. I should not have shit forced down my throat that I object to. I will never have someone tell me I have to tolerate something, because of some F_ing Liberals gutter baised Morals."

So you wish to impose your will upon others who likewise do not want it. And morals? Is it moral to impose your will upon others whom don't share your view of what is and is not "moral'?

As far as the liberal harangue goes, you are more liberal than I. You want to use government and laws to force your code of morals down the throats of others. You're going to need a lot of government to get that job done.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Then why the need to stipulate that you've done it to gays, as if it was some special acception you made just for them? "

-- Well, for one Gays are more and more flaunting that they are gay in public. Second it is less acceptable to me compared to Hetro couples(Even though I would say the same if the Hetro couple was making out around children) So you understand - On scale of right and wrong, being gay and kissing in public is more wrong then being hetro and kissing in public.

E and R Wrote "As an aside, if I were kissing my wife in public and you admonished me I'd have told you to mind your own business. **** My Reply - And I would have said it is my business when it effects my Kids.

E and R wrote - Intolerance in any form should be unacceptable.

**** My Reply - That's the purpose of this entire Thread. Intolerance is acceptable. I should not have shit forced down my throat that I object to. I will never have someone tell me I have to tolerate something, because of some F_ing Liberals gutter baised Morals.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
"I have already stated in other threads that yes I would even if it's a Hetro Couple."

Then why the need to stipulate that you've done it to gays, as if it was some special acception you made just for them? Have you done it to black people as well?

As an aside, if I were kissing my wife in public and you admonished me I'd have told you to mind your own business.

"What's wrong with being a Homophope?"

What's wrong with being a racist? Intolerance in any form should be unacceptable.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
E and R

I have already stated in other threads that yes I would even if it's a Hetro Couple.

What's wrong with being a Homophope?

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
Perma Wrote - I just do not understand. Maybe I am just niave or even just weak. I can't see what gain we have in teaching children intolerance of others. I can't see what helps the future by teaching children hate and disrespect. Wonder if that was what Hitlers parents tought around the breakfast table?

**** My Reply - I dont' teach my children to hate others. I don't teach them to disrespect others either. I teach them Right and Wrong. I teach them just because many people accept something as acceptable doesn't make it right. I don't teach them to go around gay bashing either. I teach them that it is wrong and not to approve of it, no matter how many times they hear about Tolerance and Acceptance.

Perma Wrote - Do you think homosexuality is a contagious disease? **** My Reply - This doesn't warrent a Reply

Perma Wrote - I just totally do not see this picture being anything helpful to anyone. I also do not see teaching your child its ok to go and degrade someone because you don't agree the right way. I hope it works for you.

**** My Reply - I don't teach my child to degrade others even if we don't approve of them.

Perma Wrote - I would gladly meet anyone in the middle. Even a republican 8-)

**** My Reply - I wouldn't meet a Liberal in the middle. (Unless it was a she and she was offering sex - LOL)

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
"Two Gays where openly kissing in a line at a amusement park, I asked them to stop and have some common decency,"

Do you admonish heterosexual couples for openly displaying their affections in public? Why is it acceptable for them, but not for gay couples? Just because you got applauded by a hord of homophobic people doesn't make it right. There was a time when people applauded the hanging of black people just because they were black.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Happy, I'm tired of cutting pasting to quote you. Wish this board had a quote button like a lot do.

Anyways, I have been in a situation where Two Gays where openly kissing in a line at a amusement park, I asked them to stop and have some common decency, I got applauds from many of the other parents and the gay couple just stoped and walked away.

Another time, Same Amusement park - The park has areas for smoking and in line for a ride or at the games of chance isn't one of them. My son love to play Whack a Mole, so we are heading to the game we sit at one of the seats and have wait for more contestants(First one to certain point level wins big stuff animal). This other guy comes over sits right next to my son and is smoking a cigarette. So I ask him to please put it out, He says no you going to make me? I then say to him, that my son shouldn't have to inhale his smoke. He says so move or make me put it out. I started to get pissed, but I didn't as you said want to loose a gasket and start a fight in front of my son as much as I wanted to badly deck him. So I said to my son come on we'll got to go and my son asked my why, and I said real loud (Enough for the man to hear) because that man is being an Asshole and won't put out his cigarette. When It comes to my son I have lots of self control, if I was alone that would have been another story.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 115   End
TOPIC: Tolerance