Tolerance : Swingers Discussion 765051071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTolerance
TOPIC: Tolerance
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Big words in long sentences do not make it any less a judgement statement of people. Further, you reduced yourself to name calling despite your posted hatred of name calling."

*Simba stands up and applauses* Thats good Deback... that is really very good! I'm proud of you for coming up with that one.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Sim wrote:

"It takes much more courage and strength to know what you like and dislike as a small individual with limited vision and yet allow others who have different experiences in life and different visions to pursue their own desires without ridicule." ------------------------------------------------------- Very well put, I like most of your writings. I don't think you lied as Debjack stated but I do agree that in your attempt to not judge people you actually did. We are human and even when we try not to judge, we still do, at least on some level.

Referencing your statement above it can be applied to all extremes left, right, green, radical etc. I believe most people in the United States, even those registered in the two primary dominant parties are moderates and try their best to subscribe to your point above. You once said there are more things that bring us together whether that is comparing religions or personal beliefs then what pull us apart. I still subscribe to that same theory.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Those that cry and stomp their feet like babies in the name of voicing what they THINK is right are living in a very narrow tiny world void of any self control and educated awareness and enlightenment of the big picture of life. They live in such a self absorbed tiny little speck of the universe that they think they know all and think they are so correct, but lack the experience of the vastness this world.

It takes much more courage and strength to know what you like and dislike as a small individual with limited vision and yet allow others who have different experiences in life and different visions to pursue their own desires without ridicule. That allowance for others takes more strength than any insecure junvenile act of desperation and self importance, showing the world that "I am right" and everyone is going to follow my rules of my little world. Such a little mind that takes....and what huge inner insecurities they secretly harbor because they must convince the world their way is the right way.

I need to judge no one....something others are too weak to be able to accomplish because judging others comes easy to a weak mind.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I concur, we all make judgments throughout our lives. I also think that stating the "walk in their shoes" belief is where we start using excuses for people who commit crimes. There has to be right and wrong, black and white while empathizing but not condoning each persons "shades of gray".

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Tolerance is extremely important.

Until I have walked in the other person's shoes - have experienced his heartaches growing up, experienced his losses and trials through the years, his lack of caring, lack of love, lack of guidance...... I have no basis to make judgment on others, because had I gone through their trials and tribulations and walked in their shoes .... I don't know that I wouldn't come out the other side and react and do as they do. A person is very naive if they think they know how they will react to anything they have yet to experience. Tolerance is key in life because you have a very narrow perspective and limited vision living within in your own small cocoon.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"However, I have no fear what so ever of that ever happening with my children."

This dude gets more stupid in every thread he posts in.

"The Jesus I know would never approve of Gay People."

When did you meet this person?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
YUP Half

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
jeez, what a great way to describe almost half the citizens of our country..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I wont tolerate people who kill people in the name of a God. I will not tolerate those who force their beliefs on me. I will not tolerate Cowardice, weakness, Laziness.OOOPPPSSS just described the Democratic party.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Gays are more and more flaunting that they are gay in public....

flaunting to you is expressing affection for them.

how bout if two hot chicks were kissin? are u tolerant of that?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 115   End
TOPIC: Tolerance