Tolerance : Swingers Discussion 765051041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTolerance
TOPIC: Tolerance
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rigth Rome and Greece. Who didn't follow the Jewish God or Jeus until long after Christ died.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
"Well, being Gay has not been accepted as being normal through all of history, up until the 1960s. So I think I'll go with Thousands of years over a few decades as to what normal is and isn't. "

Gay was normal in Greek and Roman eras and its carved all over the frescos of the ancient bath houses there. Gay acts were part of the culture and written in many ancient texts for thousands of years. There are many people that think gay is a normal exception in biology. Just because something is not prevalent doesn't mean it isn't a normal occurrence in nature.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"Well, being Gay has not been accepted as being normal through all of history, up until the 1960s."

Isn't that about the same time that being black was considered *normal*?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Well, being Gay has not been accepted as being normal through all of history, up until the 1960s. So I think I'll go with Thousands of years over a few decades as to what normal is and isn't.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
What is normal? Who sets those standards? Are we talking USA normal?, European normal?, Indian normal?, Brazil normal? What time frame - only 20th century of what is normal? Isn't "normal" subjective according to the time and place? Something could be abnormal now... but centuries ago was normal. or the reverse could be true. I may think being gay is a normal hiccup in biology just like stupidity is.... so who exactly defines the written in stone standard that we are all to believe is "normal"?

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Perma read my other posts in some of the other threads. The answer to you question is there.

I don't avoid answer questions, just don't like to repetedly answer them.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
I knew you would get the biggest kick outta this. I always said it was only certain subjects. I still don't get into the real political stuff.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"Have you watched any TV over the last 2 decades?"

Tv is mostly for idiots anyways.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
So what about bi sexual ???

love how you keep avoiding that question....

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Irish

Are that Fucking stupid?? Have you watched any TV over the last 2 decades? Most shows on TV over last 20 years have had a agenda of pushing the being Gay is Normal and acceptable. You can't watch any show with out it having a token Gay guy or woman in it.

Being Gay is NOT Normal and should neveer be Accepted as such.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 115   End
TOPIC: Tolerance