Tolerance : Swingers Discussion 765051021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTolerance
TOPIC: Tolerance
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice post Wnt2....nice indeed.

...and tolerance is also why people from other countries move to the USA. Freedoms equal tolerance

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I think crop circles are God's way of telling you it's okay that you're gay.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
wnt2 - Exactly - Freedom OF Religion, NOT Freedom FROM Religion. The liberals want to ban religion from any public square. That was not the founding fathers intent. You know it, I know it, and most people know it. Only the liberals don't care they want a completely secular country.

I have no problem with people choosing different religions, non what so ever. And I have no problem with them showing it out in public.

There is a difference between between the Topic of should people be able to worship their own GOD or choose their own religion, which I totaly believe should be the case, and if that GOD or Religion is the one true religion, of which there can only be one.

Yankton SD

Username hidden
(168 posts)
Wow! I didn't know this swinger forum had so many closet evangelists! Next they'll be trying to save my soul and make me repent from my wicked ways!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Perhaps hurricane Katrina was due to a vengeful Judaeo-Christian God once again smiting an immoral society? "

lol

no more fun with beads.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Perhaps hurricane Katrina was due to a vengeful Judaeo-Christian God once again smiting an immoral society?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
wnt2 wrote - cpl4party doesn't believe that his wife is a "true" bisexual...see his posts in other political threads ----------------------------------------------------------- I also said that it's not normal, just as being gay is not normal. And Like I have said many time before, I have no problem with gay people so long as it's behind closed doors. Behind Closed doors is where we have our fun. We don't go around trying to convert non swingers, or push to be openly accepted by non swingers. Again, I said it's not normal.

Yankton SD

Username hidden
(168 posts)
What was the point of that?

I have recieved that e-mail plenty of times.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"The statement is generally interpreted as the loss of moral guidance from religion will self destruct a society."

I would be interested in you citing some historic examples of this happening. I know of no recorded instances of a society self-destructing because they lost their moral guidance. Unless you're talking about Sodom and Gomorah, that fairy tale where a vengeaful Judeao-Christian God smote them and turned that guys wife to a pillar of salt. Or perhaps you're talking about Noah's ark, where a vengeaful Judeao-Christian God smote the entire earth by covering it with more water than has ever existed on this planet.

Although that nebulous thing called morality is pretty ambiguous and subjective, so I'm sure you could skew many catastrophic events that have occured and say it was because of immorality of some sort.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Did you know that 52 of the 55 signers of The Declaration of Independence were orthodox, deeply committed Christians? The other three all believed in the Bible as the divine truth, the God of scripture, and His personal intervention.

It is the same congress that formed the American Bible Society. Immediately after creating the Declaration of Independence, the Continental Congress voted to purchase and import 20,000 copies of scripture for the people of this nation.

Patrick Henry, who is called the firebrand of the American Revolution, is still remembered for his words, "Give me liberty or give me death." But in current textbooks the context of these words is deleted. Here is what he said: "An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death." These sentences have been erased from our textbooks.

Was Patrick Henry a Christian? These are the words he wrote shortly before his death: "I have disposed of all my property to my family. There is one thing more I wish I could give to them, and that is the Christian religion. If they had that and I had not given them one cent, they would be rich. If they have not that, and I had given them the world, they would be poor."

Consider these words that Thomas Jefferson wrote on the front of his well- worn Bible: "I am a Christian, that is to say a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus. I have little doubt that our whole country will soon be rallied to the unity of our Creator and, I hope, to the pure doctrine of Jesus also."

Consider these words from George Washington, the Father of our Nation, in his farewell speech on September 19, 1796: "It is impossible to govern the world without God and the Bible. Of all the dispositions and habits that lead to political prosperity, our religion and morality are the indispensable supporters. Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that our national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle."

Was George Washington a Christian? Consider these words from his personal prayer book: "Oh, eternal and everlasting God, direct my thoughts, words and work. Wash away my sins in the immaculate blood of the lamb and purge my heart by the Holy Spirit. Daily, frame me more and more in the likeness of thy son, Jesus Christ, that living in thy fear, and dying in thy favor, I may in thy appointed time obtain the resurrection of the justified unto eternal life. Bless, O Lord, the whole race of mankind and let the world be filled with the knowledge of thy son, Jesus Christ."

Consider these words by John Adams, our second president, who also served as chairman of the American Bible Society. In an address to military leaders he said, "We have no government armed with the power capable of contending with human passions, unbridled by morality and true religion. Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

Yankton SD

Username hidden
(168 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 115   End
TOPIC: Tolerance