Tolerance : Swingers Discussion 7650510111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTolerance
TOPIC: Tolerance
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   111 to 115 of 115 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think anyone should make out in a public place that could contain families...

I do not hide that we swing. We are not in any closet.

I don't broadcast that we are swingers but those we are close to in the vanilla world know of our dark side.

I do not think there would be anything wrong with holding your lovers hand in a line at the movie theater an issue requardless of the sex of the partners.

I am open minded and tolerant of others. Even those whom I do not agree with. They have the right to disagree doesn't make them right though.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Perma - Do you swing out in public? Do you go around and tell others at work that you swing? Do you think it's ok for two gay guys to make out in a line at the movie theater? Or for that matter a man and a woman making out in a line at the movie theater? There is a difference of doing things behind closed doors and doing them openly in the public.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
With everyone being different why shouldn't we be tolerant..

We have blondes..brunettes..red heads.. pink..blue..purple.. green..rainbow hair colors....

we have green..blue.. grey.. yellowish..hazel eyes...

small frames..large frames....middle frames...

heavy weights and light weights and the average...

Should we all just clone our neighbors ways of life.... or tollerate the difference and maybe try even understanding them... becoming less ignorance and finding even more similarities....

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Just like swinging.

Alot of people feel it is morally wrong. We obviously feel differently and its right for us. What people do in their homes as long as it isn't harming anyone but themselves should be their business. Any couple in love should have the same rights as any other couple in love.

What one person feels is right .. Doesn't make it right... It just makes it right for them.. what one person feels is wrong doesn't make it wrong.. Just wrong for them...

Swinging is right for some people... I can see it causing major damage in alot of relationships..

You could replace this with jobs and type of work.. Just because you may be a _________ doesn't mean its the best profession to follow.. Just the best one for you.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Quote from another thread "I feel this is America. Noone should be discriminated against for anything."

"I think people need to stop selectively targeting what is different and discriminating." --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see many liberals are always preaching we should learn Tolerance. Learn to accecpt everything and anything as being normal.

Tell, me why should I be tolerant of something that I truly believe is wrong?

What do you think? Is Tolerance being shoved down our throats? Or is it good for us to just tolerate things we feel are wrong?

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   111 to 115 of 115 
TOPIC: Tolerance