Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck : Swingers Discussion 231680
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTime to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck
TOPIC: Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck
Created by: sexytension
Original Starting post for this thread:
Now that we are beginning to find out what Nancy didn't know, Obiecare is looking like a freaking computerized disaster on steroids. If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. But the fun part will be watching who Obama sets up to take the blame, especially now that George has been gone for 5 years. WHO COULD IT BE???

How about Ted Cruz? Oh, and those vile, greedy, insurance companies? How about those Tea Party Bastards who have the audacity to want to balance our budget and pay down our debt? (For Christ's sake!!!, can you believe THAT?) I know, it must be that all the BIG Computer companies and Big Banks and Big Oil Companies are ganging up to screw our well thought out Obiecare Dream!

It couldn't possibly be the huge chasm between bullshit and reality, could it?

I think I heard the start of Official ObieBaloney last night when his Honor claimed Republicans want to destroy our country by defying him. Can you imagine those no good Republican SOB's?? Defying our self appointed Diktator because they think he is running the country into bankruptcy?

The BLAME-SOMBODY-ELSE-BULLSHIT STARTS TONIGHT!!!

Tune in to MSNBC! It's sure going to be fun to watch the train wreck self destruct in slow motion over the next few months, just as Obie wants to increase our debt ceiling even more. Jay Carney will be in full BS mode! Poor Bastard! We'll be chasing the added costs of Obiecare with the Debt Ceiling, and having to find more folks to blame for it all. Should be a GREAT show!!!

What a Great President this guy is turning out to be! He's got the whole freaking country about to have yet another Crisis! Ya don't suppose that's just what he wants, do you? Another Crisis? More Transformation? I'm beginning to wonder if his dream is the same as mine????

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 614   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'm not debating you.."

No, you are dragging out any and every straw man you can though....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"He's still way more popular than your bush baby was at the same time in his preside"

I'll admit I didn't get it right. Exactly where did I say the words you just in my mouth?

Bad fail st, out of context?

Bad form too....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I'm not debating you on idiotic assumptions about the popularity consequences of a president committing child rape on TV. You can make whatever "point" you like.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19813 posts)
Va

You are technically correct. My point stands.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
You said at this point in his presidency. You were wrong. Period.

Not that being wrong is some kind of sin that we aren't all guilty of from time to time, but if you're going to insult, berate and ridicule people you'd better be right.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19813 posts)
Obama low 38%

Bush low 25%

Now I admit, Obama has two years left but that's an awful low number Bush achieved....

Btw, if you try the straw horse of 'average' rating know that after being attacked on our own soil a president couldn't have a low rating if he raped a schoolgirl on national tv....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Oh MY! A three month shelf life? Not a good business, Bobbie. Also, not a good product for mass production. Such a cheap gun will be a bonanza for the Criminal element, especially young kids just getting started in the business.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Drugs:

I wouldn't try to control the use of drugs, only tax it's lawful sale and make the illegal sale pu is able by loss of product, and the wealth said dealer owned.

As for other laws? I say deal with it like you do anything else smoked. 18 years old to buy, and let the insurance companies decide to raise your rates for filling your lungs and or blood stream with poisons.

The same holds true for excessive alcohol drinking.

As for 3d printing, my view is nothing new. I have for years said that democrats ought not touch gun control. It is poison for us, and good for republicans.

As for the 3d printing business? It isn't much of a business. A guy like me designs a functional piece to a gun and sells you that model. The business deal is conducted based upon the premis that you are using the model for a movie, or game, but wanted it as realistic as possible.

It would be up to the buyer to manufacture said piece themselves. But so long as the model is made right and saved in the correct file format, it can be punched into almost any 3d printer.

As such, any design would have a shelf life of 3 months, and within the next five years, you are goin to see a sea of designs hitting the Internet. Most sold on the black Internet, oh accessable by those with some computer skills to throw off warrantless tracking.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7578 posts)
Tell me Professor Hil, how much pot per person per day do you think would be a good compromise? Then tell me how you propose to control that amount. At what age should one be given permission to toke? Should insurance rates go up with those who do? How much and based on what test requirements. Should poor people get free Mary Jane? How about the measurement of quality. Can Hash be legal too? Would you advocate special rooms at public schools for kids who are whacked? Better start writing the new law now, because you'll have to cover a lot of questions.

Interesting, in that your latest project, that of Printing Guns, has changed your belief system on gun control. I like that new freedom springing forth within you. Be careful, though you are sounding like a Capitalist! Have you put together a business plan yet? What is your cost plan for your employees? Are you certain it will be adequate? Is the printing equipment expensive? Can you qualify for a loan? I am happy that you are joining us in the wonderful world of risk and hard work.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(989 posts)
What Obama is when compared to bush is really meaningless. The only comparison that mattered is Obama vs his opponent, and Obama won with a nice lead. So rather worry about your past defeats, you should worry about how to corner voters and the right is doing a bad job of it, not that hillery has done much better. Her unclear position on marijuana and more pointedly gun control has put holes in her boat.

My generation not only demands a clear position on marijuana, but the middle doesn't want federal bans on any weapons, only back ground checks to include mental health. Leave the states to deal with banning a type of weapon. Too many out of work, 3d model makers like me can use 3d printing to manufacture most weapon parts with metal printers.

Democrats ought not touch gun control, nor should we back the prison industrial complex by not legalizing marijuana.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7578 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 614   End
TOPIC: Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck