Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck : Swingers Discussion 231680
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTime to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck
TOPIC: Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck
Created by: sexytension
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know it would hurt, but let's vote them ALL OUT. GRIP (GET RID of ICUMBENT POLITIONS) Start with a new bunch and throw out the rules and make rules that are protecting the people and make them follow the rules and limit congressmen to 3 (2 year Terms) and Senators to 2 (six year terms). That's it no life time stays in Congress 3 terms and your out. Senators 2 terms and OUT New congress every 12 years. Any corruption found and you're out no need to spend for a laywer. Looking at the world situation also requires people who can think about the world and the US and placing the US FIRST.

And, I am an American Veteran, honorably discharged from my 4 years of service.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(716 posts)
Robert you failed to say and admit that about 90% of welfare is pumped into drugs booze and tobacco, Uhhhh That is not pumped back into the economy.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4714 posts)
Frank they have stopped deportation they are only sending the ones back who are caught crossing, Their view is if you make it across, you can stay. And I will agree that congress is the biggest part of the debt, which is why we need to vote out all Rino Lib. and Dem.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4714 posts)
Time out for Bobby Bullshit to understand the facts: 1. In 2013, our Government spent $3.5 Trillion dollars 2. Defense and International security comprised 19% of that amount ($665 Billion) 3. Social security, 24% 4. Medicare, Medicaid, and Children's health insurance programs, 22% 5. Safety net programs (welfare) 12% 6. Interest on National Debt of almost $18 Trillion, 6% 7. All other, 18% 8 American households that pay Fed Income Tax, 56.7 9. American households who don't pay Fed Income Tax, 43.3 10. Also of note: 1n 2012 Americans gave $316 Billion to charities

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(567 posts)
More than half of the DoD budget (more than 36 billion) goes to paying for weapons of war we cannot use, without killing dozens of civilians at a time, or against real military threats such as Russia or china.

Every penny used for welfare (about 36 billion) is pumped back into the US economy. Ensuring that poverty wage jobs like Walmart or McDonald's can remain open.

Now, show me which one is the moocher, and which one is the provider.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
... it is the government, moochers and illegals who drove the debt... No Mickey it was the congress of the United States alone that caused to debt to increase so much. The POTUS's administration has deported more illegals then the last Administration. We've put more boarder guards to fight illegal boarder crossings and we have been slowing the mule trains down bringing in the dope. Now you may not agree but your generalizations are completely wrong and I wish you and the others would understand how bad you look.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(716 posts)
Robert talking shit again huh, we didn't pay enough haha Like I said and will again, it is the government, moochers and illegals who drove the debt to 17 trillion, Not the Tax payers. And some wonder why I do work for cash on the side even call me a law breaker, to funny

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4714 posts)
Sexy:

"I simply don't trust Government to get anything right, anything honest, or anything for that matter, without outlandish cost. That's one reason I support smaller government, and am much more likely to trust Private Businesses, and myself for important financial support. For another example, Delaware papers announced today that the average cost for Delawareans switching to Obamacare suffered increased cost, including payments and the value of increased deductibles doubling their prior payments. Stuff like that is ruining this country, just like waste destroys a Business."

Then business SHOULD HAVE provided health care to all citizens. Don't want we the people to turn to government? GET out there and start providing.

"I, and the Company I worked for, have paid my dues into both of those systems all my working life, and now, at payout time, when I compare how much I, and the Company I worked for have paid in, what that total amount would have been worth if invested, especially after the effects of inflation over the years, unless I live a long, long time and incur huge health care costs, I got screwed. "

Um... 17 trillion dollar debt. No you didn't pay enough into the government. You did for you, you didn't do for your nation. You and your entire generation, plus the one before it, chose bad economic policies, which lead to the expansion of the MIC (primary cause of the debt), PIC (second source of the debt and the social welfare complex (smallest part of the debt).

So really, you don't get to bitch, because you are the cause of your own loss.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
Does that happen in RepubliCare?

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(716 posts)
You said that right on sexy.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4714 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 528   End
TOPIC: Time to re-crank the Blame Game for Obamawreck