Time magazines Person of the Year The winner is : Swingers Discussion 93575
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTime magazines Person of the Year The winner is
TOPIC: Time magazines Person of the Year The winner is
Created by: DoggyBitch
Original Starting post for this thread:
Vladimir Putin....

.."The nod went to the Russian leader because of Putin's "extraordinary feat of leadership in taking a country that was in chaos and bringing it stability," said Richard Stengel, Time's managing editor."

Who is the runner up?

Al Gore of course....

....Remind me to never buy this magazine even for toilet reading....Well I guess I could use it if the toilet paper should run short...lol

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
could have been hitlay the marxist, chavez her running mate, egore the liar, so putin was more deserving than them? good company they keep...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
my sean or rush??? cmon how bout a real answer if you have a problem with the selection...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Poor JNM....maybe you need some EXLAX...or maybe a hotdog with extra mustard...that might help your constipation out....

....They might as well have picked Hugo Chavez....or the dirty lil bearded hitler from iran.....

I would have picked someone who has given back to humanity and is charitable....not a power whoring hate monger who kills off their political competition...

Hey why not My Sean :)....or Rush!!!!

xooxoxox marianne

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
and btw, i created the same thread yesterday!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
doggy, what do u read?

i don't read Time either but the point is not to pick the best guy/girl, hell hitler was named person of the year in like '38

who would you have named doggy?

scooter libby?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I can see Al Gore as runner up. He received world recognition on his global warming message and the noble prize.

As a result of his movie and campaign, you're having the President and the several US governors enacting legislative regulations on specific industries to go "green".

This can't be denied whether we believe his message or not. (I don't subscribe to his message and I don't believe that global warming is caused by humans. I believe it's a natural occurrence like the "little ice age" period.)

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Vladimir Putin....

.."The nod went to the Russian leader because of Putin's "extraordinary feat of leadership in taking a country that was in chaos and bringing it stability," said Richard Stengel, Time's managing editor."

Who is the runner up?

Al Gore of course....

....Remind me to never buy this magazine even for toilet reading....Well I guess I could use it if the toilet paper should run short...lol

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Time magazines Person of the Year The winner is