Time - Person of the Year : Swingers Discussion 935231041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTime - Person of the Year
TOPIC: Time - Person of the Year
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hell the clintons stole from the Whitehouse things they wanted and had to return them when caught.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
How could expect Hillary to run this country with pride an grace, when she was present and probably participated in the vandalizing of our country's greatest home?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
Uru

Funny you should bring that up. There were rumors, and talk among Clinton's advisor's of doing just that to stay in office if Gore lost the election. And then it wasn't a rumor of the childish vandalizing the white house as he left.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
Russia, is Not a free country where you can disagree with the ones in power....or you get killed. poisoned...Is that what you asked? Are Gore or Kerry quiet? Have they been silenced? Were they assassinated? Did Bush have them killed? RR the greatest President ever, was as lobby free as you can get. GWB does not rule by special interests like the clintons do. Putin is now a billionaire from the money he has stolen from his country, US Presidents do not do that. While not perfect the US is the greatest country ever on earth...that is why I live here and volunteered to defend her.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I am not worried about any jokes here. Bush has shown over several years that he will do whatever he pleases whether it is a good thing or not. I would not put it past him to just refuse to leave. He will use the "war on terror" as his supreme excuse. Because, don't forget, he likes to refer to himself as a wartime president.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
There was that dictator comment...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
I do have to say, there is a similarity in what Putin is doing in Russia and what Bush is doing here. Bush is the first President where I bet it has crossed his mind to stay when his second term ends.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Putin supports terrorist so Russia can make money in the sale of arms and nuclear technology. He is no friend of the west or peace loving countries. The latest report says he has stolen billions from the Russian people and deposited in off shore accounts...KGB was hardly like the CIA...lol Putin also assassinates people who write or talk bad about him...I am not sure how anyone could find good in the guy. The people in Russia would be 10x's better off without him...the problem in Russia is there are few good leaders left that have not been corrupted by the Russian mob or have been killed...it is Not a free country where you can disagree with the ones in power.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Accent = Ancient

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
In accent helenic history, there were good and bad tyronies. Athens benifited from the tyrony of Solon and then went on to become a paradigm democrocy. You may be making the case that that is what Putin will turn out to be.

When the Soviet Union fell, there was an explosion of free expression, but also extremes in poverty and criminal activity. Those in power cashed in and made their friends rich, while at the same time setting off an orgy of post KGB mob violence. What was needed in Russia was law and order, just as it was needed in wild west America in the 1800's.

I see Putin as trying to re-establish the Soviet Union and set himself up as ruler supreme. In the short run, it is good that the Russian people have some degree of safety, security, and jobs. In the long run, they are paying for it with their freedom and a return to the bad old days of 5 year plans and totalitarian rule.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 60   End
TOPIC: Time - Person of the Year