Time - Person of the Year : Swingers Discussion 935231031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTime - Person of the Year
TOPIC: Time - Person of the Year
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
what's the conservative version of the CIA?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I just gotta comment on Uru's little swipe at the CIA. Am I missing something? Is there a Liberal version of the CIA that I'm not aware of? Does the ACLU have a counter terrorism division somewhere? So let me get this straight. The CIA is good enough to protect us against terrorists and other foreign enemies that want to do Americans harm. But they are not good enough to hold public office? Leave it to the Left to insult and degrade the only people who are able to protect us from enemies who really try to kill us everyday. They would rather focus on imaginary enemies who fiendishly rub there hands together in dark corporate offices here in the U.S. Don't worry about the guy cutting off heads on the internet, we can open up "dialog" with him. After all it's probably our fault that he's so angry to begin with..........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Dzzyred, I would take issue with a former CIA guy being president also...wait, sorry that already happened (GHW Bush).

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
I think we should have our own Political Forum Person of the Year.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Good Ole Fair Oaks Ranch...very nice...I moved from Canyon Lake to be in Fl...wish I was back...and such nice breasts too

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
LOL sarah Damn all the bad news of the day went right out the window....Fawkin funny

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Okay, vandalizing the white house was juvenile, but you have to admit that taking all the "w"s off the computers was damn funny.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(527 posts)
My point is, Putin and Bush seem so much alike.

??? please enlighten me on this statement....OOOPPPSSS nevermind I forgot bush is a Nazi right? Stop it, Putin is in it for life and bush will be gone next January so please let us all on how they are alike...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
The fact that he is an former KGB guy is a none issue, KGB is like the CIA.

Padrooga,

i think that the above statement is a great leap...putin has indeed brought russial back to prominence and strength but sadly he has done it at the cost of many liberties and freedoms...

i actually agree with most of destins recent post, well except for the bush/reagan part... :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Funny how no one mentioned Clinton refusing to leave until you did. Did you learn that from Fox News? And the trashing of the Whitehouse is only mentioned by die hard right wingers as well.

My point is, Putin and Bush seem so much alike.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 60   End
TOPIC: Time - Person of the Year