Time - Person of the Year : Swingers Discussion 935231021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTime - Person of the Year
TOPIC: Time - Person of the Year
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why is it that every inane Clinton bashing statement you neo-cons take as gospel?

The trashing the White House charge was bullshit. You would know that if you were fair minded about anything...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17230 posts)
LOL, what argument was I making? When I make an argument, I flesh it out instead of saying a line and patting myself on the back, bub.

Falls Church VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
fairfax when you lose an argument do you always say..I was just joking??lol very a naive college student.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
LOL, wow, Destin, learn to take a joke.

Falls Church VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
boy you are more foolish thinking than I though...don't worry you will grow up one day.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
What are you talking about? He IS doing the same things. Just not doing anything for us while he's doing it, which is what Putin did for his people.

Falls Church VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Yeah putin is a great guy, he supports islamic terrorism ie.. iran, is worth billions today because instead of helping the russian people even more he has slipped (stolen)money out of the country for his own personal use

and finally this...IF Bush did what putin has done to retain power after his presidency and still run the country, jail his opponents and be in power for as long as he wants... would you be an enamored with Bush as you are putin?

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
*Rolls eyes*

You can't deny the impact that Putin has had on Russia. The fact that he has modernized it speaks volumes about his policy and his dedication. To think that he is "stealing from the rich and giving to the poor" is a bit naive. There are limited resources in the world, especially Russia. In order to help people, you're going to have to devote more of these resources to them, leaving less for other things. It's a choice that has to be made, and a good one at that. Modernizing Russia is a step in it becoming more highly educated and for it to enter the modern arena again. People who warn against him because of his views on our actions lately are a bit funny, as well. So... you're saying that Putin hates freedom and expression because he's expressing himself? Lol. I doubt a second cold war would be useful to Putin or Russia. The USSR devoted too much of its resources into it and left its people in the dark. The fact that Putin is in power reassures me that they will be focusing more on getting on their feet than trying to destroy us, haha. What happens down the line is in the hand of our government and foreign service employees. Hopefully we will continue to maintain good relations with Russia as it grows in order to have an ally as it becomes a greater power.

Falls Church VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Well Unlike the KGB, the CIA doesn't give a fuck who's in power and who their political enemies are. They focus on threat outside the U.S. I apologize if I took your togue and cheek to seriously Uru. Wait that sound gay somehow.............

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
joeodd2, it was not a swipe at the CIA. It was a tongue and cheek comparison of Putin (KGB) and GHW Bush (CIA).

I am VERY concerned about Putin, although many here do not seem to see anything wrong with what he is doing. The analogy I would give is that of Mussolini where people used to say at least he had the trains running on time. Some have talked of the KGB as being just like our CIA. I am sorry, but there is a big difference between our CIA and the KGB. The KGB was a primary instrument of the Soviet State to spy on and control its people. As far as we know, the CIA has done no such thing in the US.

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 60   End
TOPIC: Time - Person of the Year