Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Threats
TOPIC: Threats
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
sensous and nasty,

We'd love to meet you guys, but not for threats my friend.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Oh, man! LOL! I missed something again!! Damn! Now I have to read the forums for the next four hours to catch up--- ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I am guilty I admit it, I have threatened to kick ass and it was wrong. I have learned a valuable lesson. There will no longer be exchanges and or remarks with those who are truly nasty. None of those who attack my kids will be acknowledged by me. My stay here is only temporary so I wanna be stress free. I will make a statement and in short that will be it. Any one else want to conversate in an adult manor go for it I am there.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Perfect, Great Post!

To clarify for the little bitches on this site I have never "threatened a personal visit to someone who disagreed with you" (meaning me) as Zingo has stated.

I will however state again the one thing I have said concerning posters, and NOT whom I disagree with. The forums are for open honest debate, discussion and disagreement. My comments are to the posters who have written things to insult my wife and the wives, or spouses, and family of others.

If by chance we were at a lifestyle party, event, bar etc, and I was being introduced to someone and during that introduction I was informed and became aware of that person as being one of a several "Trolls" (as perfect refers to them) that has insulted my family; that person would not like me. I could care less if they were thought of as being a "nice" person in that environment. I would drop the handshake step up to the person and ask them if they want to insult my wife (or me) now.

That is not a threat....that is FACT. ....and if the little bitches think it applies to them then they should evaluate how they attack people and family members through their written word. They can run to the forum police, the webmaster or to the authorities, and I say they can have at it. If that makes them "feel" better, I highly, and I mean highly encourage them to.

The character of any person is not defined by just their words but their ability to stand up and back up their words. If these jackasses want to be a provocateur, verbally attack, insult and berate people on this or any other "faceless" forum then they should be more then willing to do so in person as well. Most likely I will never meet the posters that act like petulant children and are internet bullies, but......you can never predict the future.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Hi.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Threats