Threats : Swingers Discussion 82246101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThreats
TOPIC: Threats
Created by: perfectmatch The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No copy rights in the forums.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Hey bungalow bill what did you kill? Happiness is a warm gun bang bang shoot shoot....

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Hi Imperfecto!

Nope, didn't hunt any game and didn't stalk/kill any wild beasts. I know that's disappointing to a big burly John Wayne gunslinger like you.

I got to see the big five. And lions and tigers and bears!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Really Akorn? Let me guess ... visiting Auschwitz to pay homage to Eichmann? He did keep the trains running on time!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Something like that Akorn.

If you can ever find it within you to pry yourself away from your computer and this forum before the lifeblood is gone from your veins, I'd suggest getting out and seeing a bit of the world yourself. I'd highly recommend Bakubung for a great safari retreat. Nature has a way of imposing upon us just how insignificant our ideological beliefs really are.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Just passing thru Akorn. Just back from safari at Pilanesberg and now off Sunday to a beautiful week on Waikiki beach. But maybe I'll drop by with some raspberries for you when I get back ... I'm sure you'll still be_right_here__waiting.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Oh please. The history of the wingnuts hurling threats of physical violence in this forum are well documented. Hell, I myself used to get old Imperfecto and his sidekick Akorn -- who is only here for the comic relief -- so spun up into a tizzy that they've threatened to hunt me down on numerous occasions.

Of course after they learned I wasn't frightened in the least by their little internet toughguy syndromes they tempered down their tantrums a bit. But it's still relatively easy to get their dander up ... and fun too!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
The one prior to that particular one was more intense. Basically sayinfg the mans wife blew her way to her dagree...that was more than I wanted to post.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Your trophy-hunters case is filled with bugs and critters from the donkey-piss amarillo DeSoto grill you drove to Tijuana after collecting penny's your wife earned for you at Moorehead State College.

You can change the body but you can't change the color of your donkey, dan.

Z

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
hahaha Jack then you should take a look at the private pictures.. I opened them.. you want freckles..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Threats