Thoughtless Rude Little Pig : Swingers Discussion 777221011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThoughtless Rude Little Pig
TOPIC: Thoughtless Rude Little Pig
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
Noone is perfect. As parents sometimes we make bad descisions. Sometime we may use harsh words.

I would never let those words be broadcast over the news media. I feel so bad for that poor girl she is no longer being protected by her parents but being used as a pawn in a dirty game of chess.

I think both parents need to step back and think about what they are doing to that poor girl.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
the fact that they are playing it over and over again shows how pathetic our "news" has become. this is a such a non story. a 30 second telephone message by an angry parent going through a heated divorce/child custody has no real value unless placed within a context and even in that setting probably not so relevant. i am sure he regrets it and it seems he apologized. the fact that the x wife and/or her lawyer leaked the info (most likely source) is shockin and should be sanctionable.

would i ever communicate in that fashion? NO!!! but believe me there are plenty of parents who communicate to their children (without the divorce) in a much worse fashion on a daily basis.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
No E R I'm not making reference to you.....not yet anyway. I'm talking about what everyone seems to be talking about and playing over and over again. The infamous voice mail left by Alec Baldwin. What does this say about child custody cases in this country? How about child abuse? Has anyone ever been through a messy divorce? And the most important question......when is the ring tone coming out?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Thoughtless Rude Little Pig