Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!! : Swingers Discussion 2202301081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThose pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!
TOPIC: Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 89 of 89 
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert my Dad bought me guns and I have bought my son guns to. As far as gifting a car you don't you loan them the car. You are still the one who needs to keep up the tags and insurance. And if you do gift a car to someone then the car is put in that person's name and they get the insurance on it.But I guess if a company paid a living wage then there would be no need to give someone a car. Just thought I would save you the trouble of posting about the evil employers holding you back.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
A car title is issued to keep track of ownership, so the state knows who to send the tax bill to. You know, the tax that pays for the roads the motor vehicle is used on. Transfer ownership, transfer who is responsible for paying the taxes to pay for roads.

Also, so the state can charge a sales tax when the vehicle is sold.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

"My father gave me guns. Maybe you should ask a parent why a parent would give gifts to their children."

Nothing is wrong with gifting things, except when they are a dangerous weapon. Or at the very least, you need to clean your name from the weapon. Case in point, the title of the car or as it should be the weapon.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7481 posts)
My father gave me guns. Maybe you should ask a parent why a parent would give gifts to their children.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
rdy:

"I would just make it a present and give it to him so you wouldn't have to do a background check. "

Why would anyone buy a gun for someone else? What if that person you gift the gun to shoots someone? Your name is on the registry, you ought to be made accountable for that gun.

This is no different than if I bought a car and then gifted it to my sister and never changed the title. I am accountable if she doesn't keep insurance on the car, not her.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7481 posts)
"FOX NEWS will say anything as long as it has their gunning agenda. Don't we already know that? "

Given the OP, I'd say you've set yourself a new high bar to jump over, Frank. I didn't think that was possible. Congrats.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
In California, all gun purchases are required to go through a licensed gun dealer.

All firearms sales are subject to background checks.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
I'm guessing that many respondents to these polls have not thought about the implications of "all gun transactions". Does this mean, before you sell a gun to your nephew, you have to do a thorough background check? And submit it?

Of course, if your nephew was planning to pass the guns along to some gangsters in some other state, then the law is doing what it's supposed to be doing. But you still may feel put-upon, by a "fascist" government that is just getting in your way for no good reason.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
So we've been hearing a lot from the fringe right media that the reason that all the polls asking if people favor expanded and enhanced Universal background checks for all gun sales and purchases have all show 80 to 90% of Americans support them, is that they have been conducted by "Liberal bias" pollsters and that the questions have been skewed and designed to get the desired response...well...those flaming liberal gun grabbers at FOX NEWS asked the question to a sample of 1100 people...."Do you favor expanded and enhanced Universal background checks for all gun sales and purchases"...85% yes...10% no...5% not sure. Now what?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 89 of 89 
TOPIC: Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!