Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!! : Swingers Discussion 2202301071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThose pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!
TOPIC: Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Posts from this OP and a few others show how a guy like Obama could get elected. Wow, thats depressing! I just didn't think there were so many with IQ's in the 60's. Sheesh

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Party:

Actually politics aren't this or that, it is a little of everything.

You want to take things away. May those things be the freedom of law abiding citizens to shoot over powered boom sticks, with thirty rounds or more, or may it be free transactions of these boom sticks.

With the advent of 3d printing, we need registration or gun titles so to k is who owns what legally. Failing that, no laws governing fire arms matter.

At all times, we must endeavor to fix society, so to end not only gun violence, but violence in general.

Remember that most violent acts are committed out of the primal nature or self. Thus why nations with the greatest levels of poverty, are also the most violent nations. The public in the US are generally made violent by the same means as beating a metal cage a trapped animal is locked inside of and with a mild level of starvation.

Conservatives think this promotes entrepreneurship. This is true in a few cases, but in most... It is just a man with a metal stick starving a dog and rattling its cage. Don't let the dog get ahold of your hand, or the dog might not it off... Metal stick or not.

When the dog has had enough abuse, it bits it's owner, ripping flesh from the owners hand/arm. Sure the owner might beat it, they may even kill this one dog... But that dog showed the others that the master isn't god and can bleed.

Thus the first revolution fails, the second typically doesn't.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
The gun lobby needs to make up it's mind, on one hand they claim to be a silent majority and thus they should be allowed to dictate gun policy, then when it is pointed out and proven that by a 9 to 1 margin people actually support reasonable firearm regulations, they claim it is meaningless. Either public opinion matters or it doesn't, it can't be both

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
LMAO way to much TV

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Funny thing is that with a registry of weapons today, you will prevent the need to ban any weapons tomorrow and thus save the right to bare any arm you wish.

So you have two choices.

A) Fight and lose the rights tomorrow, ensuring that for today you have the right to shoot your AR-15, but your children will not.

B) Allow a list to monitor gun sales and better ensure that your kids will be able to shoot your AR-15 which is handed down to them, and properly changed hands by means of a title or registry.

Your choice. I don't buy guns, I don't like them. I am a man and when I kill you, I want to watch the lights turn out in your eyes and your face to know mine when we meet in the after life.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
The title, tax and liability insurance system will come later, as will the regulation on high capacity magazines, adaptive combat weapons (What the manufacturers call a semi automatic assault weapon) Politics is the art of the possible, and 45% of America is too stupid to make reforms an event, so it has to be a process of generational attrition, education, and social injunction until opposing reforms are so socially unacceptable the hold outs fake it. It happened that way with the civil rights movement, it happened in the past decade with gay marriage, and so it will be with firearms regulations

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
On second thought, don't. You have absolutely no comprehension as to why people would be agaist a list of their personal property being put in a database somewhere.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Define deadly weapon.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vacp:

"Robert my Dad bought me guns and I have bought my son guns to. As far as gifting a car you don't you loan them the car."

I bought my father his car. I have stated this multiple times.

"You are still the one who needs to keep up the tags and insurance. And if you do gift a car to someone then the car is put in that person's name and they get the insurance on it."

That is why I paid for the car that my father picked out. He picked it, I signed the check, his name went on the title, Mine did not.

"But I guess if a company paid a living wage then there would be no need to give someone a car. Just thought I would save you the trouble of posting about the evil employers holding you back."

In many cases, yes.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Good:

"A car title is issued to keep track of ownership, so the state knows who to send the tax bill to. You know, the tax that pays for the roads the motor vehicle is used on. Transfer ownership, transfer who is responsible for paying the taxes to pay for roads.

Also, so the state can charge a sales tax when the vehicle is sold."

Yet it is a registry.

A fire arm is a deadly weapon, if you aren't adult enough to accept this fact and intelligent enough to see that You must either get out ahead of the anti-gun flood, so to dig a trench away from the city or watch your city be washed away... You have only yourself to blame with the government finally begins to ban weapons again.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 89   End
TOPIC: Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!