Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!! : Swingers Discussion 2202301061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThose pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!
TOPIC: Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DEATH RATTLE???? Way to much TV damn son get out of your house more.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Rdy:

And why would I need a mental illness check to post?

Oh, you haven't figured out that I am pulling good's leg about staring people in the eye as they die? All because they forced me to kill them?

What difference does it make if you are 5 feet away, or five inches? You hear the death rattle all the same. The last gasped for air, the body surrendering to the peaceful sleep of eternity and then the coward know as death appears to reap their souls.

I call death or the grim reaper a coward, for the simple fact it comes for us only when we are weakened, never when we are at our prime. Much like a coward who must use the most powerful boom stick and be armed every moment of every day.

What am I saying? I am armed every moment if every day, and my weapon is ten times more powerful than any AR-15. I call it my brain and commonsense to not engage hostiles unless absolutely needed and then only once I have made ready the field of my choosing.

Yep. I do not fear attack; because I do not stay in bad places where I must fear attack or abuse other people to the point that they desire vengance.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
Party:

Under your ideals, police, military and all persons who seek the jobs which have them armed would be out of a job as they couldn't be armed. Why? Because they are pathologically driven to power. 9/10 control this to an extent that makes them "safe enough" to be armed, but every one of them want the power and authority that military service gives them... Which also comes with the very issues which would deny them their weapons.

You over compensate for your past Mis-deeds.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
Good:

"My statement stands, no one says anything like that unless they have some serious psychological issues."

No, psychopath's would enjoy it, I would not. But in the event that there is a afterlife, I want to meet the people who forced me to take their lives in the living world, so to make their hell, a little more hellish when I take over hell.

Nothing psychopathic about it. Vengence driven? Yes.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
"we can't deny everyone with every level of illness their rights"

It would not be denying them their rights, it would using the constitutional authority derived by the "well regulated" provision of the second amendment and court tested laws to keep firearms out of the hands of those deemed unfit to possess them

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3831 posts)
My statement stands, no one says anything like that unless they have some serious psychological issues.

You continually talk about killing, how you'd do it, and now, how you'd enjoy it.

End of discussion.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

"Spoken like a true psychopath. That’s some seriously fucked up thinking that could only come from a dangerously mentally disturbed individual."

Nothing psychopathic about it. I have no interest in killing anyone. But if I must, I want to remember your face and you mine, for when we meet in the afterlife (if there is one) I know who to make into my eternal bitch.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
Party:

Oh I agree that weapons ought not be legally stored in homes with mentally ill people. But we also cannot be black and white either. Half of our population are to some degree mentally ill, we can't deny everyone with every level of illness their rights.

As such, a degree test ought to be made and anyone seeking weapons ought to be allowed them based upon how mentally ill they are.

This said, remember that 3d printing will allow the mentally ill to make their own weapons without the government knowing. So we must prepare for that eventuality by upgrading the security of the schools.

Metal classroom doors which lock like a safe or panic room, bullet resistant windows, and doors which are like air locks that people must pass through at a check point are far better than barny and his pistol.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
Robert I think there are 3 basic kinds of violence in America

Violence out of desperation Violence out of fear and hate and Violence out of sadistic tendencies Once can be cured with economics, the other two can't They can only be cured by depriving those who would commit this violence of the means to commit it, and to severly punish them if they manage to find a way to do it, and let that be an example I'm not buying the "mental health" BS MILLIONS of mentally ill people did NOT shoot up a classroom full of 5 year olds last year Lanza committed these murders because his idiot mother not only kept assault weapons in their home, but indoctrinated him into their use as a child and when he snapped, those same guns were his means of acting out. Yes, he was intrinsically mentally ill, but that is NOT a requirement for snapping and reaching for a tool specifically designed to kill multiple human beings

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3831 posts)
“I am a man and when I kill you, I want to watch the lights turn out in your eyes and your face to know mine when we meet in the after life.”

Spoken like a true psychopath. That’s some seriously fucked up thinking that could only come from a dangerously mentally disturbed individual.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 89   End
TOPIC: Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!