Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!! : Swingers Discussion 2202301041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThose pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!
TOPIC: Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

The labels Fjep would use on me, paint him, you and the entirety of the right... It really is self loathing.

As for the exact wording Fjep has, I cannot comment. No one has copied and pasted his comments to me. I can only assume based on past comments.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Ah NO I think Fj was talking about you !! I was just backing him up.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

Yes 2 and 3 fits the corporate business model and conservatives nicely.

Fail to provide livi wages for the base workers, reduce jobs by outsourcing and then blame the workers and government for not working hard enough, but never the people with real power, the purse strings.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Blame syndrome psychoanalysis by Mr Ouko Lecturer at the University of Nairobi Social psychologists usually categorize the technique of blame into three: 1 Blaming the self 2. Blaming those around the self 3. Avoiding blame altogether

I think #2 and #3 fits very well.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I agree with all your points. IMO the problem is not MI, or even criminals, the problem is those people who are dangerous. NOW the difficulty is identifying those people without treating the rest of citizens like pet animals.

In the case of Adam Lanza, and Holmes, and Lougner there were plenty of warning signs they were dangerous. Nobody acted, or in Adam's case the mother waited to long to act.

But I have seen a individual on a internet social site that continually talks of killing people. And goes into details of about how to do just that. He has the classic blame syndrome, blaming everybody for his woes in life. My opinion he is dangerous, and action should be taken to institutionalize him as soon as possible. Hopefully those who are close to him heed the warnings and take action.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Liberal or conservative is not an issue for me, I am a social worker in the field of MR/DD/MI and my opinion is based on my years of study, experience, and continued study in the field. The population deemed not normal is one or two behaviors or criteria away from many of us. If you have three of the criteria for NPD or OCD, how long before you develop the rest that takes away your rights to decide your own life.

However, the real issue is not how close one is to a MI diagnosis, but the entire path the man who killed innocent kindergarten and first grade children took to get to that point.

Even more important to note, if someone, anyone wants to obtain guns and ammo, a law will not stop them. The access is too great and too easy to believe a law will stop them. No law will keep those who want to kill from killing and as soon as one understands that, we may be able to find a real solution to this problem.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
He is also probably assuming you are a conservative, so naturally he wants to get ahead of others in attacking.

OTH I know liberals who have problems with the current hype to misuse the labeling mentally ill. This type of hype goes far past gun control in the possibilities of abuse.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
"Wow, can I ask what your diagnosis is?"

That's easy~he is a progressive liberal know it all that likes to imbibe in alcohol. But he is the smartest person on the planet. Just ask him.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
tbrmskss, Yes, it is an oversimplification of the DSM. This post does not allow me to write in great detail. The point you obviously missed is that we have to protect the rights of the mentally ill and the 'normal' person could easily be classified in this area by someone with little understanding of your real issues.

I have worked in this field for many years and do a lot of continued research in this field. I purposely oversimplified to demonstrate a point that anyone can call a person narcissistic or claim to be OCD and if taken seriously, this law could limit what you do. It could also lead to other rights taken away from a person.

Get off your high horse and realize I was making a point not writing a phd dissertation on this issue for this forum. By the way, I have written a PHD dissertation on this issue and it went in great detail. But then again, it wasn't written for a forum on a swinging website. I don't have anything I have to prove by attacking anyone else as it appears you do.

Wow, can I ask what your diagnosis is?

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
She is spot on, I worked for a university and patrolled the hospital as part of my job. There was only one criteria that had to be met and that was made by a doctor on his opinion. Were they a danger to themselves or others, that is it, if they met that criteria they could be put in a ward against their will.

As usual TBR you do not know what the fuck you are talking about. I know you like to sound smart. Kinda backfires.

She did not say that a professional did the labeling just that people are labeled and in ANY of the current laws there is still only one criteria. And that is based on opinion by medical personal.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 89   End
TOPIC: Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!