Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!! : Swingers Discussion 2202301021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThose pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!
TOPIC: Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Party:

You seem to think that edication and enlightenment comes only through the loss of fire arms. If you solve the disproportional income and wage issues between the rich and the poor, you will find that more people will have time to deovte to enlightenment.

Sadly this has only come about as the fires of revolution are being queltched by the survivors and the new/old leaders decide to provide for the people who are the masses and place the blame for the war on those that are at all times responsible for the masses revolting... The wealthy.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7264 posts)
sophiasays69 ...It took 3 weeks to get disaster relief through this House with a majority of moth breathers, and you want them to agree to solve the ills of the world? Won't happen America is too angry and uneducated to allow firearm ownership with impunity, and the willfully stupid have no apatite to change that

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
"Fox news Polls" are not conducted by creators responsible for news content, they are conducted by means of scientific polling methods and samples, and not subject to the editorials and babbling pap of failed verity show hosts, failed collection agency lawyers who graduated at the bottom of her class from Albany Law school (an academic slum) and braid dead talking heads.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Sop:

"The problem is far greater than the laws in place or the laws in process of being developed, or the laws someone just began to think up. regulating the crap out of everyone does not change the reasons why people resort to criminal activity."

Sadly, I believe that Party is the victim of the justice system (also referred to unjust system) As he became institutionalized into thinking that rules matter to those who would break them. That a rule will prevent a bad man from doing bad things...

"Clean up the issues of child abuse, drugs, alcohol, lack of education, low wages, poverty, racial issues, and the list goes on and on. When the world takes care of these issues, then the issues of guns will be taken care of on its own."

I agree with every word you have said here and there after.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7264 posts)
I have heard many claim that the laws will actually make the problem worse. And not just MH, but medical practice across the board, as people will fear losing their rights by seeing a doctor. OTH it will drive medical costs up with new reporting requirement that require time to comply with new government regulations. Malpractice suits will increase because of liberal doctors who get itchy and try to help disarming citizens, and then get sued. Other doctors who do not report a person because there was no indication of MI, will still get sued for not reporting.

The whole thing is a complete government circle jerk that will as usual make the problem worse. Sophia if I am off base here please point it out, as I have not worked around a hospital in decades.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
PP: I know that laws are necessary to address the problem after the fact with the hopes to deter before the fact. The point I was making was the efforts by some to use the mental illness issue a part of the law to prevent certain people from being able to purchase guns will not work. What good would that particular law do for the Sandy Hook killer? Not a lot.

I agree that a better gun registration process is necessary. You make some good points that the access to guns outside the legal methods exist. What law has made them disappear? What law has helped anyone get closure when the killer kills himself or gets off through the court system?

Not every body realizes that laws don't work as they are intended. Have you ever read the fine print in many of them. An everyday average person can read a law and come up with so many more issues that require addressing that the law makers failed to even consider.

The problem is far greater than the laws in place or the laws in process of being developed, or the laws someone just began to think up. regulating the crap out of everyone does not change the reasons why people resort to criminal activity.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS COMING FOR A CAREER SOCIAL WORKER IN THE MENTAL HEALTH FIELD.

Clean up the issues of child abuse, drugs, alcohol, lack of education, low wages, poverty, racial issues, and the list goes on and on. When the world takes care of these issues, then the issues of guns will be taken care of on its own.

BEFORE YOU CALL ME NAIVE, STUPID, GULLIBLE, AND ALL THE OTHER WORDS YOU CAN FIND IN YOUR DICTIONARY.

I know those issues won't be addressed or removed from society. the point is that the problem is more complex than a law can address. the killer of Sandy Hook and the other school shootings and even the shooting in someone's neighborhood have, has, or had a problem that went far beyond the access of guns. Address those along with the gun issue and you may find a better option for success.

no matter how many laws are put in place, those children will never get Christmas 2012 back, they will never see their next birthday, their parents will never hold them again. Their nightmares continue because the real problems are not addressed.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I believe Fox does polls all the time. If they do a poll, and even if those replying are more conservative than average, why wouldn't they publish it?

Most likely, they don't mind some credibility now and then. Ironically, by helping to spawn an infinite number of ultra-right websites, they now appear to be "moderate" by comparison.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Then why even conduct and publish the poll?

Part of a grand scheme to trick you into thinking they are honest?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
Like most liars, they mostly lie when they think they are going to get away with it?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
So, as a general question to the board.....

How does one reconcile the source of the poll with the commonly held position that FoxNews is nothing but a lying shill for the Republican party and far right in general?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 89   End
TOPIC: Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!