Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!! : Swingers Discussion 2202301011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThose pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!
TOPIC: Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pollyanna was a best seller in 1913 and was made into a movie. It was about a girl who was sent to live with her father who taught her to always look on the bright side of everything.

She turns this into a game called The Glad Game, where by in time she will turn a town from depressing to a pleasant place to live.

ht tp://en.wikipedia.o rg/wiki/Pollyanna

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7269 posts)
OK..I read that 6 times, and I still have no fricking idea what you said

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Party:

"Robert...WTF are you talking about? Will you PLEASE get off the Pollyanna express and get off at reality station?"

Last time I checked, The game Pollyanna played was the glad game.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7269 posts)
Robert...WTF are you talking about? Will you PLEASE get off the Pollyanna express and get off at reality station?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Party:

And it is post like yours which make the point that people are uneducated even more pointed... For your rant sound exactly like Glenn beck and Rush.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7269 posts)
sophiasays69 OK...I read your post again, and here is the thing. You are correct, I did misread what you said, and my response was thus incorrect, the bad news is, you might not like this one much better We could solve all the ills of the world, make a quality education available to every person on earth, create a balance of affluence and make poverty, hunger totally unnecessary, end hunger, and create a paradise on earth....and there would STILL be 30% of America huddle in their self imposed rural hell holes wallowing in their right wing willful ignorance every April paying homage to child molesting meth dealer who incinerated his faithful, the adulterous wife of a domestic terrorists who used her baby as a human shield and sent her 14 year old son out to take the point against a score of armed federal agents, the birth and death of their idealic leader Adolph Hitler, and in blind rage over "tax day" the day that to them symbolizes oppression, when THEY in fact are the biggest recipients of it's dividends White Right wing domestic Christian terrorists originate from generations of degenerative willful ignorance and indoctrinated hate and passive genetic interbreedeing, so it is both nature and nurture You can not educate the unteachable

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
"... the deceleration of Independence "

Slowed it to a crawl, they did.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
sophiasays69 ...I'm running very late for an appointment, but I will indeed re read your post...and if I misread it and misspoke, I will be happy to heat a steaming plate of crow.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
No Robert...again I refer to history...the unteachable can not be educated, they can only be swayed by social injunction. So it has been since Adams and Franklin had to kick Jefferson to the curb and essentially rewrite the deceleration of Independence

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
PP: Please go back and read my last post again. You will see that I state emphatically that I know these issues won't be addressed or solved. The fact that you purposely take what I wrote and twist it around to say something I never said is part of the problem.

Read the post carefully and you will see that I am well aware of the problems of society. The real problems will not be fixed because of the lack of desire to admit the problems exist to the level they do and because of idiots who think there is a quick solution. What you did was perpetrate the stupidity of the majority of people who ignore the real problems and make it about something so off the mark.

A child with disabilities was raised with a mother who had no skills in parenting and her own mental health issues. That child killed innocent children. How many people had an opportunity and did nothing.

Again, I beg you to read the post you commented on and think about how stupid your comment is in response to mine. See what your comment says about society at large.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 89   End
TOPIC: Those pesky Ultra Liberal bias gun grabbers at FOX NEWS !!!