Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics This used to be fun and informative
TOPIC: This used to be fun and informative
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Now it's just horrible.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Whenever you dumb down the conversation, you're inviting the dummies to take over.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
o this suppose to be fun.I thought we was suppose to take our shose off and beat on the table like crewshief.ok it suppose to be fun,alrightie then,I don't like you and you,but you and you are ok,excerpt when you disagree with me when I'am right.when I'am wrong and you agree with me that really pisses me off.excerpt when you are right.just joking,but don't disagree with me any more,it pisses me off,and you know you are wrong anyway.....I don't mind somebody disagreeing with me,but when they take out of their ass thats a whole different story.hey I like all of you,almost............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
One of the reasons for why this place is no longer informative or fun, directly below. Not only is he a partisan shill, he's beyond boring.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
The OP was so continually horrible, I had to block him a long time ago. The rest of us should have worthwhile discussions.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Maybe not as informative as it once was, but it's still fun to respond to some of the posts. ;-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Yup. As much as I disliked some of those who had an opposing view, I always respected them because they were able to expand my mind with facts, and evidence. It just doesn't exist anymore :(

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Hell, many from opposite sides of the political spectrum became friends through the debates we had, even though they were very heated at times. Now the morons simply block you and continue spewing their rubbish.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
I enjoy taking about guns and gun politics as much as anyone, but I also like to discuss other things.

Yes, people actually used to try and have good debate here. They backed up their opinions with facts that weren't just You Tube videos and radical blogs.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
"I will agree. The back and forth on the pure anti/pro gun arguments are annoying and very childish."

So are the references to civil war and killing citizens by a certain idiot poster.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
Yeah, it's kind of hard to believe if you weren't there and didn't witness it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: This used to be fun and informative